AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Call For Pricing!
|Weight||Operating Sound Level||Pressure Range||Water Chamber Capacity||Warranty|
|2.75 lbs||26.6 dBA||4 - 20 cmH2O||380 mL||2 Year Limited|
The AirCurve 10 VAuto BiLevel Machine with HumidAir Heated Humidifier uses advanced technology to aim for therapy comfort on many levels. This is an auto bilevel machine with a built in heated humidifier capable of self-adjusting the humidification level based on the temperature of the room.
The machine automatically adjusts inhalation and exhalation pressure on a breath by breath basis while monitoring the length of inhalation breaths and responding to regulate the breathing cycle.
- AutoSet Algorithm
- Built In HumidAir Humidifier
- Optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tube
- Pressure Relief Technology
- Vsync Leak Management
- TiControl Feature
- My Options Color LCD Display
- Light Sensor
- Advanced Data
ResMed developed an advanced algorithm technology for bilevel therapy to continuously monitor breathing in order to adjust the inhalation and exhalation pressure breath by breath. Adjusting the delivered pressure based on the needs of the user increases the comfort of the therapy while maintaining an open airway.
HumidAir Heated Humidifier and Optional ClimateLineAir Heated Tube
The HumidAir humidifier is built into the AirCurve 10 machine taking up limited space on a bedside table. Easily adjust the humidification level using the My Options screen on the machine. To set the amount of moisture added to the air stream, select levely 1 through 8 with 1 being the lowest level of humidification, and 8 being the highest. If humidification is not desired, turn the humidifier off entirely.
The OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Heated Tube can be added to the therapy system to optimize humidification. Select the "Auto" function on the AirCurve 10 VAuto to allow the Climate Control system to set for the optimum humidification with minimal rainout condensation. The system considers the temperature of the room air to deliver the optimum level of humidification. Please Note: The ClimateLineAir tube is 78 inches in length.
Pressure Relief Technology
- EPR: When the AirCurve 10 VAuto is set in CPAP Mode, the machine offers Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) to help therapy feel more natural. ResMed's EPR feature adjusts the amount of pressure delivered during exhalation and inhalation. The feature can be turned off, or set to Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3. Level 1 is the smallest change between inhalation and exhalation, while Level 3 is the largest change in pressures.
- Easy-Breathe: In S Mode, the machine uses Easy-Breathe technology to mimic the user's breathing pattern to help create a more familiar sleep experience.
- Automatic Adjustments: When placed in Auto Mode only, the machine is designed to automatically adapt the pressure as needed.
- Ramp: In CPAP Mode, this feature gradually increases the pressure in increments before reaching the prescribed pressure. This is intended to help the user acclimate to the pressure and fall asleep with greater ease. In VAuto, S, ST and T Modes, the expiratory pressure increases from the starting EPAP to the prescribed pressure.
Vsync monitors mask leaks throughout the night and compensates by adjusting the baseline pressure to maintain therapy effectiveness.
The TiControl feature on the AirCurve VAuto machine monitors the pattern of inhalation and exhalation, comparing it against the TiMax and TiMin settings on the machine. Those with respiratory disorders such as COPD or obstructive lung disease may experience early or delayed changes from inspiration to expiration, referred to as cycling. The 10 VAuto BiLevel TiControl feature is designed to prevent cycling by setting a minimum and maximum time limit on inspiration. When the machine detects the user breathing which falls outside the machine settings, it will intervene to alter the timing of the delivered IPAP (inhalation) or EPAP (exhalation) pressure.
- Ti Max: Maximum length of Inhalation
- Ti Min: Minimum length of Inhalation
- Trigger: Sensitivity level for inhalation trigger
- Cycle: Sensitivity level for exhalation
IMPORTANT FUNCTION NOTE: The AirCurve 10 VAuto machine does spontaneously regulate the breathing pattern to avoid cycling which results in inefficient breathing. This feature CANNOT be turned off. This machine is NOT a BiLevel ST machine and DOES NOT have a back up rate setting.
LCD Display with My Options
The AirCurve 10 VAuto has a color LCD display. The menus are designed to be easy to read and use. Select the menu item on the screen by turning the easy grip dial. Select the My Options menu to view and modify the current settings:
- Ramp time - Ease into therapy with a period of lower pressure. Or select AutoRamp and the machine senses and adjusts when sleep begins.
- Humidity Level - Set humidity between 1 (lowest) & 8 (highest), or turn it off.
- Mask Fit - Runs a seal integrity check showing a green smiling face for a good fit or red frowning face for a poor fit.
- Leak Alert- Set the device to begin beeping when a large leak is detected or the mask is removed.
- SmartStart - Therapy automatically starts when it senses breathing.
- Mask Type - Set the mask type being used: Nasal; Nasal Pillow; Full Face Mask.
- Run Warmup - Preheat the humidifier water before starting therapy.
The AirCurve 10 includes an integrated light sensor to adjust the machine screen light level. The sensor reads the light in the room and adjusts the screen brightness automatically. Once the lights in the room are turned off, the machine screen dims. After a few seconds the machine screen goes dark.
The AirCurve VAuto records the therapy information on the machine's on board memory. The data can be downloaded to the included SD card. The machine's on board memory holds compliance information for 365 sessions of use as well as detailed data for 30 sessions.
- Weight - Machine with Water Chamber: 2.75 lbs (44 oz.)
- Dimensions - Machine with Water Chamber: 10.04 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Weight - Standard Chamber: .54 lb
- Weight - Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 2.452 lbs
- Dimensions - Machine with Side Cover (Without Water Chamber): Approx. 8 in L x 4.57 in W x 5.91 in H
- Dimensions - Travel Bag: 13.24 in L x 10 in W x 5 in H
- Weight - Travel Bag Alone: 1.18 lb
- Weight - Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; SlimLine Tube; Travel Bag: Approx. 5.1 lbs
- Weight - Machine with Humidifier; Power Supply and Cord; OPTIONAL ClimateLineAir Tube; Travel Bag: Approx. 5.25 lbs
- Sound Level (CPAP Mode): 26.6 dBA
- Water Chamber Capacity: 380 mL
- Weight - 90W Power Supply, Cord and Plug: 1.29 lb
- Dimensions - 90W Power Supply Only (Not including Cord or Plug): 5 1/2 in L x 1 7/8 in W x 1 1/4 in H
- AC Input Range - 90W Power Supply: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II
- DC Output - 90 W Power Supply: 24V --- 3.75A
- Typical Power Consumption: 53W (57VA)
- Peak Power Consumption: 104W (108VA)
- Operating Pressure VPAP Auto Mode: 4 - 25 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Operating Pressure VPAP S Mode: 3 - 25 cm H20 (0.2 cm increments)
- Operating Pressure CPAP Mode: 4 - 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Included Hose Dimensions: 6 Ft Long, 15mm Interior Diameter, 22mm Cuff attachment
- Hose Materials: Flexible Plastic
- Materials - Water Chamber: Injection Molded Plastic, Stainless Steel, Silicone Seal
- Materials - Standard Filter: Polyester non-woven fiber
- Temperature Range - Optional ClimateLineAir™ Heated Tube: 60 - 80° F (16 - 30° C)
- Operating Temperature: 41° F - 95° F (5° C - 35° C)
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -4° F - 140° F (-20° C - 60° C)
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 95% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5% - 95% relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea Level - 8500 Feet (2,591 M); Air pressure range 1013 hPa - 738 hPa
- Maximum Temperature - Heating Plate: 154° F (68° C)
- Maximum Temperature - Cut Out: 165° F (74° C)
- Maximum Gas Temperature: Less than or Equal to 106° F (41° C)
- IEC 60601-1:2005 Classification: Class II (Double Insulation), Type BF, Ingress protection IP22
- Machine and Humidifier Warranty: 2 Years
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.