AirFit F10 Full Face Mask with Headgear
- What's Included
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free In-Store Fitting
- Mask Headgear
- No Sales Tax
- 90-Day Limited Warranty
The AirFit F10 is a simple design that offers a reliable seal and fit. Made of lightweight materials, the four parts are easy to assemble after cleaning.
The ResMed AirFit F10 full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability patients have grown to trust in our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design. Your line of sight isn’t affected when you’re wearing it, so you can wear your glasses, read or watch TV in bed with your mask on. The AirFit F10 is 15% lighter than the market-leading compact full face mask and it’s our quietest compact mask in the CPAP full face mask category.1 And with a recent study showing patients preferred the AirFit F10 to the market-leading compact CPAP full face mask in terms of seal, comfort and ease of use,1 you can feel confident about consistently getting a good night’s sleep.
The AirFit F10 is small and lightweight, making it more comfortable to use on a daily basis. The Spring Air™ cushion is soft and fits comfortably on your face, while the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks.
The unique frame and headgear work together to provide superior stability and performance. In fact, a study revealed a unanimous preference by patients over the market-leading compact full face mask in terms of seal.
- Ease of use. With just four parts, the AirFit F10 is fast and easy to reassemble and clean.
- Ultra quiet. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from you and your partner - creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
- Built-in convenience. The quick-release elbow with side buttons allows you to easily detach the mask from the tubing, making it more convenient to get up during the night without removing your mask.
Frame Hard Components: Polyamide
Frame Soft Components: Silicone Elastomer
Cushion Hard Components: Polyamide
Cushion Soft Components: Silicone Elastomer
Elbow: Polyamide; Polypropylene; Thermoplastic Elsatomer; Silicone Elastomer
Headgear: Nylon / Lycra; Polyurethane Foam
Soft Sleeves: Nylon / Lycra
- Therapy Pressure Range: 3 to 40 cmwp
- Machine Mask Setting: "Full Face" or "Mir Full"
The following measurements of the Headgear for AirFit F10 Full Face Mask are intended to give approximate dimensions of the headgear opening and strap lengths.
- Standard Blue
- 6 in Top of crown strap to top of bottom strap (Opening only)
- 6 in Opening only side to side at widest point (Does not include strap width
- 5 3/4 in Upper strap length at longest point from opening to end (Not including Velcro closure tab)
- 10 1/2 in Lower strap length from connection to lower bottom strap to end (Not including Velcro closure tab)
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
This is a Non-Returnable Item
This item can NOT be returned unless Sherman Oaks Medical made an error in the shipment of the product.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.