AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
- AirMini AutoSet Owners Manual
- What's Included
- Free Fast Shipping
- No Sales Tax
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
|Weight||Operating Sound Level||Pressure Range||Water Chamber Capacity||Warranty|
|0.66 lbs.||30 dBA||4 - 20 cmH2O||N/A||2 Year Limited|
AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine
ResMed's AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine is uniquely designed for operation with four ResMed masks. Choose your size in the AirFit N20, AirFit F20, AirTouch F20, or AirFit P10 mask, depending on the mask that offers optimal therapy. The AirMini runs with minimal white noise sound and offers pressure relief features such as Ramp and EPR. If pairing the device with the AirFit N20 or the AirFit P10 and their corresponding tube setups, the included water-less HumidX unit is the humidification option intended to help provide moisture while on the road.
AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine Features:
- Smallest Travel CPAP Machine
- Compatible with Popular ResMed CPAP Masks
- Bluetooth Connection to AirMini App
- HumidX Humidification Component
- Pressure Relief and Auto Start | Stop
- Portable Travel System Accessories
- For Use in CPAP or APAP Mode
Smallest Travel CPAP Machine
The AirMini device weighs 0.66 pounds and measures 5.4 inches long by 3.3 inches wide, making this the smallest RedMed machine available. Pack the AirMini in its premium travel bag and or place the device in the travel case and store in your suitcase for ease of travel.
Compatible with Popular ResMed Masks
The AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP is intended to operate with four specific masks. ResMed offers a 30 day guarantee on the mask purchased with the AirMini, allowing the user to test the mask to ensure optimal therapy results. Be Aware: Although ResMed offers for the mask purchased with the AirMini to be returned to shermanoaksmedical.com within 30 days in favor of one of the four options, they DO NOT offer non-warranty returns for the machine itself. You may want to try the masks with your current CPAP machine before purchasing the AirMini to ensure the right fit.Please Note: Unlike other machines which have universal hoses compatible with any mask, the AirMini is only available in package configurations with unique hoses for use with the following masks:
- AirFit N20 with N20 Hose Setup
- AirFit F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- AirTouch F20 with F20 Hose Setup
- AirFit P10 with P10 Mask Setup
Bluetooth Connection to AirMini App
Pair the AirMini with an Android or Apple device to view sleep therapy data. The device does not have a screen; therefore, the app has been designed to display important information such as:
- 30 Day Sleep Score
- Usage Hours
- Events Per Hour
- Leak Rate
HumidX Humidification Component
Humidifiers are wonderful additions to CPAP therapy as they provide moisture and can ease side effects from therapy. However, when traveling a humidifier can be a difficult item to pack. ResMed designed the HumidX waterless component into the tubing of the AirFit N20 and AirFit P10 masks for the AirMini device. Travel lighter while adding moisture to sleep therapy.
Pressure Relief and Auto Start | Stop
This travel machine has the Ramp feature which allows the user to slowly adjust to CPAP pressure in increments before reaching the prescribed pressure. Automatic Start | Stop has been implemented into the design of this device. Using the device is as easy as carrying it; place the mask on the face and breathe to begin therapy. In order to stop sleep therapy, remove the mask.
This device defaults to Expiratory Pressure Relieve (EPR) Level 1 which lowers the pressure upon exhalation by 1cm H2O. The user can change the settings to Level 2 which lowers the pressure by 2cm H2O or Level 3 which lowers the pressure by 3cm H2O.
Portable Travel CPAP System Accessories
Unlike many power supplies, the AirMini AC power supply is small, measuring 3.5 inches long by 2 inches wide by 1.35 tall. The travel sized humidifier has been eliminated with the addition of the HumidX component built into N20 and P10 CPAP tubes.
The AirMini premium travel bag and travel case are optional units designed for use with the AirMini portable CPAP machine. This bag and case can be added to help protect the machine. Pack the machine in the case, along with the mask, the hose, and all accessories which fit into the bag for easy storage.
For Use in CPAP or APAP Mode
The AirMini machine defaults to Auto-Adjusting CPAP mode, but it is designed to work in either CPAP or APAP mode depending on need. In APAP mode, the machine adjusts the pressure based on the prescribed pressure.
- Machine Dimensions: 5.4 in L x 3.3 in W x 2.1 in H (13.7cm L x 8.4 cm W x 5.3 cm H)
- Machine Weight: 0.66 lbs (10.56 oz)
- AirMini Air Outlet: 16mm inner diameter
- AirMini Tubing - Length: 6 ft 2 in
- AirMini Tubing - Inner Diameter: 15mm
- AirMini Power Supply Cord Length: 6 ft
- AirMini Power Supply Weight: .45 lbs (7.2 oz)
- AirMini HumidX Module Weight: .012 lbs (.20 oz)
- P10 Nasal Pillow Mask Setup Pack Weight (With Tubing): .238 lbs (3.8 oz)
- F20 Full Face Mask Setup Pack Weight (With Tubing): .416 lbs (6.7 oz)
- N20 Nasal Mask Setup Pack Weight (With Tubing): .322 lbs (5.2 oz)
- Dimensions - AirMini Power Supply (Without Cord): 3.5 in L x 1.4 in W x 2 in H
- Operating Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cm H2O (0.2 cm increments)
- Sound - Pressure Level: 30 dBA
- Sound - Power Level: 38 dBA
- AC Input Range: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: 6.3 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 1 W
- Operating Temperature: +41 degree F to +95 degree F (+5 degree C to +35 degree C)
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operating Altitude: Sea level to 8,500 ft
- Storage and Transport Temperature: -13 degree F to +158 degree F (-25 degree C to +70 degree C)
- Storage and Transport Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, non condensing
- Warranty - Mask Systems: 90 days
- Warranty - AirMini Device: 2 years
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.