AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax!
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
The ResMed AirSense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
|Weight||Operating Sound Level||Pressure Range||Water Chamber Capacity||Warranty|
|2.75 lbs||26.6 dB||4 - 20 cm H2O||380 mL||2 Year|
Connectivity comes standard
With each AirSense 10 device offering built-in cellular technology, you get unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings, helping you to be more connected with your patients and even more efficient in your business.
Advanced event detection
The AirSense 10 Elite includes central sleep apnea (CSA), respiratory effort related arousal (RERA) and Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
The algorithm has been designed to provide data to assist the physician in identifying indications of CSA, RERA and CSR, which you can monitor through AirView, to quickly and accurately provide patients with information to seek the right treatment.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
|Modes of Operation||CPAP|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time :||0 to 30 min. (5-min. increments) And Auto Ramp|
|Mask Fit Check||Yes|
|CPAP Dimensions:||4.57” x 10.04” X 5.91”|
|CPAP Weight:||2.75 lbs (44 oz)|
|Sound Level||27 dBA|
|Aircraft Use||Meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel|
|Filters:||Disposible Polyester fiber|
|Data SD Card||365 days summary data, 30 days detailed data(graphs), and 7 days high resolution flow data detailed data|
|Data on the device||Visible via the user interface, and AirVIew|
|Data SD Card:||Included|
|Pressure Relief on Exhale:||EPR and Easy-Breathe|
|Electrical:||Input range 100–240V, 50–60Hz|
|Humidification:||Integrated Heated Humidifier|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.