AirSense™ 10 Elite CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier
The ResMed AirSense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
|Weight||Operating Sound Level||Pressure Range||Water Chamber Capacity||Warranty|
|Weight 2.75 lbs||Operating Sound Level 26.6 dB||Pressure Range 4 - 20 cm H2O||Water Chamber Capacity 380 mL||Warranty 2 Year|
Connectivity comes standard
With each AirSense 10 device offering built-in cellular technology, you get unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings, helping you to be more connected with your patients and even more efficient in your business.
Advanced event detection
The AirSense 10 Elite includes central sleep apnea (CSA), respiratory effort related arousal (RERA) and Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
The algorithm has been designed to provide data to assist the physician in identifying indications of CSA, RERA and CSR, which you can monitor through AirView, to quickly and accurately provide patients with information to seek the right treatment.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
|Modes of Operation||CPAP|
|Pressure Range:||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Ramp Time :||0 to 30 min. (5-min. increments) And Auto Ramp|
|Mask Fit Check||Yes|
|CPAP Dimensions:||4.57” x 10.04” X 5.91”|
|CPAP Weight:||2.75 lbs (44 oz)|
|Sound Level||27 dBA|
|Aircraft Use||Meets the FAA requirements for all phases of air travel|
|Filters:||Disposible Polyester fiber|
|Data SD Card||365 days summary data, 30 days detailed data(graphs), and 7 days high resolution flow data detailed data|
|Data on the device||Visible via the user interface, and AirVIew|
|Data SD Card:||Included|
|Pressure Relief on Exhale:||EPR and Easy-Breathe|
|Electrical:||Input range 100–240V, 50–60Hz|
|Humidification:||Integrated Heated Humidifier|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.