All Terrain Kneerover Steerable Knee Walker
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- KneeRover User Manual
|Weight||Weight Capacity||User Height|
|Weight 27 lbs.||Weight Capacity 350 lbs.||User Height 5'6" - 6'6"|
The All Terrain KneeRover® Knee Walker is the most versatile and advanced steerable knee scooter in the industry - establishing a new level of durability and freedom of mobility for individuals who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active.
The KneeRover is ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The All Terrain KneeRover® is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake. This model also includes the New KneeRover Stabilizer training wheel for maximum stability and control
Indoors & Outdoors - All Terrain knee scooter features 12 inch pneumatic tires - perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease - including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks. This is simply not possible with most knee scooters available today.
Maximum stability and control when maneuvering - these steerable knee walkers offer an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake.
Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars- provides easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage of rolling knee walker. Heavy duty double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability for a knee scooter. All Terrain KneeRover® knee walker offers a 350 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5'6" - 6'5".
- Adjustable Brake with Parking/Locking Feature
- Dual Crossbar Design for Extreme Durability
- Features Rear Brake for Smoother, More Consistent Braking
- Padded Contoured Comfortable Knee Platform with Easy Folding Mechanism
- 12" x 8" x 8.5" Wire Basket is included for convenient storage and transport of your personal belongings
- Leg Compatibility: Left and Right
- Knee Rest: 3" Contoured Molded Foam
- Handlebars: Comfort Form 7/8" Steel
- Grips: Easy Clean Rubber
- Setup: Tool Free
- Accommodates patient heights 5' 6" – 6' 6"
- Color: Blue
- Product Weight: Only 27 Lbs
- Shipped weight: 33 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Tires: 12″ Air-filled (note: you will need to inflate tires upon receiving the unit)
- Overall Length: 35.5″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 34″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar in highest position: 41″
- Overall Height w/ handlebar folded and seat removed: 19″
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 34″ – 41″
- 3″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 18″ – 21.5″
- Knee pad dimensions: 7″ wide x 12.5″ length
- Front Axle Width: 21″
- Stopping: Rear Brakes
Must Register Product with Manufacturer for Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.