Bariatric Hospital Bed Rental
Rental picture may not depict actual item.
- What's Included
- Bariatric Hospital Bed
- Half Side Rails
- Basic Foam Mattress
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
The Bariatric Hospital Bed rental is ideal for patients weighing up to 600 lbs. It can be used as a short-term option for surgical/injury recovery or a long-term homecare option.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|Disassembles Yes||Weight Capacity 600 lbs||Sleep Surface 42" x 80"|
Medline Bariatric Full-Electric Hospital Beds are available for rent to all our local customers residing in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, and many more local Southern California cities. We rent out only brand new or in great condition beds. All previously rented beds undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitation process before being put back in our rental fleet. Because of customer testimonials, we have chosen to rent out ONLY the most popular and high demanded Medline brand hospital beds. The hospital beds come with universal bed ends, half rails, and a basic foam mattress. The mattress can be upgraded to a more comfortable and therapeutic option for an upcharge.
- Bed Height: 18″ min – 26.5″ Max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Sleep Surface: 42″W x 80″L
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
Q: Can I get full rails with this bed?
A: No, the bariatric full-electric hospital beds only work with half side rails, which are located by the head.
Side Rails Options
This bed only comes with half side rails.
Half Side Rails
Included With Rental
- Aids the user to get in and out of bed
- Covers the area from the shoulder to the head of the bed.
- Allows for the user to move in and out of the bed alone.
Mattress Rental Options
Below are the mattress options that come with this bed rental. You should consider the users risk of developing Pressure Ulcers or if the user already has Pressure Ulcers you should pick a mattress that's designed for their stage.
Medline Bariatric Foam Mattress
Included With Rental
- A three-layered foam mattress
- Helps prevent pressure ulcer formation
- Top layer is made of high-resiliency foam, which molds to the user's body
Tridien Medical Sentry 1400 Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
- Sensors provide automatic readjustments to the air pressure based on patient movement
- Monitor the usage with the day meter
- Quiet as a whisper, and very lightweight
- Power consumption is kept at a minimum
- Retains are in case of power outage or failure
- Caregiver is alerted by the sensor alarm if and when there is a kink in the hose or a leak in the mattress
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
In addition to your hospital bed with side rails rental and mattress rental you can also add additional items to fit your needs better.
Over-The-Bed Table Rental
- Gives user the advantage to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on wheels, allowing the user to be able to move it out of their way if necessary.
Bariatric Trapeze Bar with Stand
- Help’s the user change positions while laying in the bed, and aids them to transfer from the bed to chairs with minimum attendant assistance.
- Weight Capacity of 1000 lbs.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
Rentals can be returned at one of the locations below.
We also offer rental pickup option for customers in our service area customers (fees apply).
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.