Basic American Liberty Hospital Bed Package
The Liberty Bed provides you with the key features you want at a very affordable price point.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 182lbs.||Weight Capacity 450lbs.||Sleep Surface Width 36"||Sleep Surface Length 80"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Basic American Liberty Hospital Bed is an ideal and affordable long term care bed with all the hospital bed features you would ever need. The bed offers Hi-Low functionality, allowing you to go as low as 9.9″ to the floor and 24.4″ high. The bed also features an adjustable back and knee section for maximum comfort. These features can cost thousands of dollars with other manufacturers, but it comes FREE and standard on the Liberty Bed. Rails and additional accessories are also available for this bed, allowing you to find the right set-up for your needs.
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a “no-sag” mattress support surface. safe work load.
- Range of motion 9.9 inch to 24.4 inch. With a standard 6” mattress, this positions the bed at an ideal height for the caregiver and for transfers.
- One bed can be used for 76″ and 80″ lengths using the adjustable brackets to meet space limitations and improve inventory management. No extension kit is necessary.
- Resident friendly, quiet, smooth operation keeps bed level and balanced at all times using three DC motors.
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height – can move from room to room at any height, and move over thresholds at even the lowest position.
- Mattress retainer is standard.
- Reinforced, robust base is designed for support yet provides sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts.
- Easy assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Four Locking Casters secure the bed at any height.
- New keyed Wall Saver is standard – easily moves over thresholds during transport, yet automatically falls back into place to protect your walls. Wallsaver adjusts easily when modifying bed from 76″ to 80″ and when using a trapeze.
- Pendant Hand Control – Easy operation contoured Hand Control Pendant is shock-resistant, water-proof and durable. Holster conveniently secures to bedrails and assist devices for easy access
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Height||9.9″ – 24.4″|
|Maximum Back Angle||70 Degrees|
|Maximum Knee Angle||30 Degrees|
|Sleep Surface||36″ x 80″|
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.