Careassist ES Deluxe High End Home Care Bed Rental
Rental picture may not depict actual item.
- What's Included
- Hill-Rom Care Assist ES Hospital Bed Rental
- Hill-Rom NP100 Pressure Prevention Mattress
- Full Drop-Down Rails On The Entire Bed
- Free Fitted Sheet Set
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|Disassembles No||Weight Capacity 500 lbs.||Sleep Surface 80"-84" x 40"|
Hill-Rom Careassist ES Hospital Bed rental available for Los Angeles are customers. All our rental equipment is either brand new or in a good condition, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every rental. The hospital beds we rent out come with universal bed ends, full drop down rails, and a pressure sore prevention mattress. The Hill-Rom Careassist ES has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
The best thing about renting an deluxe high end home care bed from Sherman Oaks Medical, Inc. is that if you like the bed, you are able to apply the 1st month's rental & pickup charge towards the purchase of the bed. This bed is perfect for customers who have both temporary and permanent needs for the adjustable bed due to their medical condition(s).
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs.
- SafeView® alerts
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with autocontour
- Electric vascular foot position
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- One-button dining chair®
- Intellidrive® powered transport or central 5th steering wheel
- Automatic battery backup
- SideCom® nurse call and entertainment controls
- One-hand bed extender
Mattress Rental Options
Below are the mattress options that come with this bed rental. You should consider the users risk of developing Pressure Ulcers or if the user already has Pressure Ulcers you should pick a mattress that's designed for their stage.
Invacare 5180 Basic Foam Mattress
Included With Rental
Good for users at Low Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Firm Comfort
- High quality 1.5 lbs. density foam yields durability, stability, and comfort in a one-piece construction
- For temporary, short-term use
Invacare IPM1080 Softform Premier Therapeutic Support Mattress
Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- High-resiliency foam takes the shape of the user's body for a remarkable fit and comfort
- Individual castellated cells augment body contact to effectively reduce pressure
- Its fluid-resistant, four-way stretch cover protects the user's skin from wounds, damages, and other abrasion
Roho Sofflex 2 Air Mattress Replacement System
Ideal for users with Stage I or II Pressure Ulcers
- Roho’s Shape Fitting Technology allows for redistribution of pressure which provides protection for the skin and soft tissue.
- Three separate sections create a multi-zoned support surface, allowing for a more personalized fit and maximum adjustability.
- Inflation ports on side allow for quick & easy access and inflation to each section.
- The cover not only is fluid-resistant, but flame-resistant as well. The cover can easily be disinfected and cleaned without damaging or ruining the material.
Invacare MA55 Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage II or III Pressure Ulcers
- Pressure adjustments available for customized comfort for the user (25%, 50%, or 75%).
- Manual fowler button is there to prevent bottoming out
- Dual layered & quilted nylon cover aids in the reduction of friction and shear
Tridien Medical Sentry 1400 Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
- Sensors provide automatic readjustments to the air pressure based on patient movement
- Monitor the usage with the day meter
- Quiet as a whisper, and very lightweight
- Power consumption is kept at a minimum
- Retains are in case of power outage or failure
- Caregiver is alerted by the sensor alarm if and when there is a kink in the hose or a leak in the mattress
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
In addition to your hospital bed with side rails rental and mattress rental you can also add additional items to fit your needs better.
Over-The-Bed Table Rental
- Gives user the advantage to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on wheels, allowing the user to be able to move it out of their way if necessary.
|Length:||80 to 84″|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Bed Height:||15.75″ to 32.5″|
|Maximum Back Angle:||65 °|
|Maximum Knee Angle:||20 °|
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
Rentals can be returned at one of the locations below.
We also offer rental pickup option for customers in our service area customers (fees apply).
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.