Cold Rush® Cold Therapy System Rental
- What's Included
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
In Stock! Call Now: 818-981-9906
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
Universal Pad NOT included (purchase price $55.00)
Cold Rush’s holistic design features a durable motor, a stronger flow rate than the top selling units and an industry-leading iceto- water ratio that ensures longer cooling times. Yet, it is whisperquiet and compact, weighing just 4.6 lbs (2.1 kilograms).
Go with the flow. By incorporating the same durable motor used in much larger mobile air conditioners and refrigerators, Cold Rush provides consistent cooling and excellent compression, even to high elevations. Quiet as a whisper. Cold Rush uses a brushless motor to produce a whisper-quiet (30 decibel) unit that allows patients to get the rest they need to properly rehabilitate from their injuries. Stay cooler, longer! The highest ice-to-water ratio in the industry and a design that produces less heat transfer from the motor to the water combine to ensure cold therapy pain relief for up to 6 continuous hours. No igloos! Far more than just a modified beverage cooler, Cold Rush was designed holistically, with unique features like a locking lid to help prevent spills and insulated walls for improved cooling.
Ossur Cold Rush Universal Pad
The Cold Rush Therapy System is available with a variety of Cold Rush Pads designed to deliver continuous cold therapy to the hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, back or hand. The unique, unbroken loop covering on the top portion of our Cold Rush Pads allows for use without foam wraps. Simply use the elastic straps to secure the Cold Rush in place. The patient can utilize the pad under post-operative bracing systems.
- The Cold Rush Therapy System is available with a variety of Cold Rush Pads designed to deliver continuous cold therapy to the hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, back, or hand.
- The unique, umbroken loop covering on the top portion of our Cold Rush Pads allows for use without foam wraps
- Simply use the elastic straps to secure the Cold Rush in place
- The patient can utilize the pad under post-operative bracing systems
WARNING: NO DIRECT CONTACT WITH SKIN: INSULATION BARRIER REQUIRED (not included).
The Cold Rush Pad should never make direct contact with the skin. An insulation barrier between the pad and the skin should be used at all times without exception in accordance with instruction from the physician so as to prevent the skin from becoming too cold. The Cold Rush pad operating temperature is too cold to be placed directly on the skin.
- Unit is not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- Follow local ordinances or regulations for proper disposal of device, accessories and packaging.
- Caution: Federal law requires this device to be sold by a physician or by the order of a physician.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.