In today’s market, people are tired of the heavy wheelchairs that were meant to promote mobility to disabled or mobility impaired individuals. Where mobility and ease of transportation were meant to be the primary importance of manufacturing a wheelchair, somehow manufactures got lost on what was most important to the people using the chairs.
Karman proudly announces the product that will redefine ultralight weight at the most competitive price. We did this by mixing a competitive metal (Aircraft Grade T6 Alu) with the most efficient geometry possible in designing a wheelchair.
What we get is a functional transport wheelchair that slashes price on any Titanium wheelchair driving economy directly to the homes of individuals that wish to have the ultimate mobility wheelchair possible.
Ergo Flight Transport Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Features:
18 lb. (w/o footrest)
Revolutionizing and pushing T6 Grade Aluminum Geometry and Technology to its best to compete with Titanium saving YOU more than 71% in price!
Ergo Flight S-2512-TP Features
- Weighs only 18 lbs. (without footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Built in Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion/Upholstery
- Fixed Armrests w/Concave Arm pads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- 16" x 17" or 18" x 17" Seat Width
- 6" x 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- 14" Rear Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Wheels
- Folding Backrest & Folding Seat
- Weight Capacity of 220 lbs
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- Companion Parking Brakes
Ergo Flight S-2512-TP - Ultralight Transport Wheelchair
|ERGO FLIGHT TP – Ultralight Transport Wheelchair||UPC#|
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||18 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||36 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||18 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||220 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||27" L x 30" H x 12" W|
KARMAN WHEELCHAIR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Limited Lifetime Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- NO WARRANTY (Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads, Handle Grips)
This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products. Warranty is is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner's responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that wheelchair be returned to the authorized dealer through whom it was original purchased.
If within such warranty period, any such product is proven to Karman's satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Karman option. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining an R.M.A. (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Karman and that the part in question is returned insured with freight prepaid to Karman, within the period of warranty. Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
If Karman does not have a completed Warranty Registration Card on file for the consumer's product, then a copy of the invoice with date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date from the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman Healthcare. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889.
If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.