Flex-a-Bed Premier Adjustable Bed Package
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 225 lbs||Weight Capacity 300 lbs||Sleep Surface Width 38", 53", 60", 70"||Sleep Surface Length 74", 80", 84"||Warranty 5-Year Limited|
The Flex-A-Bed Premier sets the standard for comfort and convenience in an adjustable bed. The Premier model comes standard with a high-density foundation and heavy-duty base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
Every amenity Flex-A-Bed offers can be added to the Premier model as an upgrade. This fully customizable bed can be designed and built in hundreds of configurations so that everyone's specific needs are fulfilled. All sizes of mattress can be upgraded to visco-elastic foam, latex, or a vicso/innerspring combo. Dual Massage can also be added for soothing relaxation when your muscles need it the most. And it has one of the industry's best bed warranties!
If you are truly concerned with a quality night's sleep, you will never second-guess your decision to purchase the Premier. And remember, every Flex-A-Bed is hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A. using the same principles of care and consideration we have built our reputation on since 1969.
**All returns on Flex-A-Beds will be charged a 20% restock fee. Mattresses are non-returnable, but can be shipped (at your expense) to the factory to be "re-conditioned" to a different firmness. Set-up does not include set-up of bed rails and headboard.
- Available in twin, full, queen, split queen and split king sizes
- Deluxe innerspring mattress available in soft, medium or firm
- Massage and mattress upgrades available
- Hand controls available in wired or wireless
- Mattress fabrics treated with Bioguard™ to prevent bacterial growth
- 23" high from the floor to the top of the mattress
- Hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A.
|Mattress Included in Base Price:||Yes|
|Multiple Mattress Firmness Options:||Yes|
|Mattress Upgrade Options:||Yes|
|Adjustable Height Available:||Yes|
|Headboard/Footboard Bracket Included:||Yes|
|Trendelenburg (Head-Below-Heart) Position:||No|
|White Glove Delivery Available:||Yes|
|In-Home Service Available:||No|
- 5 Year Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.