Flex-a-Bed Value Flex Adjustable Bed Package
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 225 lbs||Weight Capacity 300 lbs||Sleep Surface Width 38", 53", 60", 76"||Sleep Surface Length 74", 80", 84"||Warranty 5-Year Limited|
The Value-Flex from Flex-A-Bed offers all of the benefits of an adjustable bed with plenty of options to customize the bed for your needs. It is available in twin, full, queen, split queen and split king sizes along with three different bed length options. It comes with a standard innerspring mattress that can be customized to a soft, medium or firm level of firmness. The bed is also available in the standard 300 pound weight capacity or an upgraded 400 pound weight capacity that has two additional legs and heavy-duty motors.
Great Standard Features The Value-Flex offers independent head and foot controls, brackets for the left and right side and headboard brackets for use with your existing headboard. The independent controls allow the head section to be adjusted separately from the foot section, this is great for reading or watching TV in bed or to accommodate health issues. The Value-Flex also comes with a supportive innerspring mattress. This mattress has a high-density comfort layer made of a polyurethane foam pad and an innerbonded innerspring unit for maximum support and comfort.
Health Benefits An adjustable bed is great if you have chronic pain or illness, circulatory or respiratory issues or acid reflux. It allows you to position your head and feet independently to achieve the best position for you.
**All returns on Flex-A-Beds will be charged a 15% restock fee. Mattresses are non-returnable, but can be shipped (at your expense) to the factory to be "re-conditioned" to a different firmness.
- Available in twin, full, queen, split queen and split king sizes
- Not available with massage
- Standard innerspring mattress available in soft, medium, or firm
- Mattress fabrics treated with Bioguard™ to prevent bacterial growth
- 23" high from the floor to the top of the mattress
- Hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A.
|Mattress Included in Base Price:||Yes|
|Multiple Mattress Firmness Options:||Yes|
|Mattress Upgrade Options:||No|
|Adjustable Height Available:||Yes|
|Headboard/Footboard Bracket Included:||Yes|
|Trendelenburg (Head-Below-Heart) Position:||No|
|White Glove Delivery Available:||Yes|
|In-Home Service Available:||No|
- 5 Year Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.