Golden Tech Buzzaround LT 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Front Basket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Features chip-resistant color through wheels & increased foot room!
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Heaviest Piece||Warranty|
|Weight 98 lbs.||Weight Capacity 300 lbs.||Turning Radius 37"||Top Speed 4.00 mph||Drive Range 8.00 miles||Heaviest Piece 33 lbs.||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
This Buzzaround LT scooter is the smallest, lightest, and most portable Buzzaround scooter, however, it has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and increased foot room. The new Buzz LT also has a charger port in the delta tiller, a new hard plastic rugged basket, updated black wheels and a plush, padded seat. Additionally, the Buzz LT comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame, a two-year warranty on the drive train and electronics, and comes standard with a one-year warranty on the batteries. Enjoy its tight indoor maneuverability and smooth outdoor use with 3″ of ground clearance!
- Delta Tiller with Wraparound Handles
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 4 mph max speed
- Charging port below the control panel
- 3″ inch ground clearance
- Availabile In Red Only
- Disassembles quickly and easily for transport
- LED Battery Gauge
- Easy Disassembly
|Medicare Code||K0800 PENDING|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Operating Range||8 miles|
|Ground Clearance Under Deck||3.0”|
|Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Height (ground to top of seat back)||33” - 35”|
|Ground to Top of Seat||21” - 23”|
|Ground to Top of Deck||4.75”|
|Deck to Top of Seat||16” - 18”|
|Number of Seat Height Positions||3|
|Size of Increments||1”|
|Front Axle to Rear Axle||31.5”|
|Weight of Unit: (assembled)||98 lbs|
|Front Half||33 lbs|
|Rear Half||25 lbs|
|Seat w/Arms||21 lbs|
|Batteries (pack with 2 batteries)||18 lbs|
|Tires:||Solid, Low Profi le|
|Standard Seat:||Stadium Style|
|Back Height - no headrest||16”|
|Width x Depth||17” x 16”|
1. Battery range tested at 200 lbs. and will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.
2. Electronics warranty excludes batteries.
|Drive Train||2 Years|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.