Golden Tech Buzzaround XL 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Front Basket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
300 lb. capacity, wireless disassembly in 4 easy steps!
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Top Speed||Drive Range||Heaviest Piece||Warranty|
|Weight 108 lbs.||Weight Capacity 300 lbs.||Turning Radius 47"||Top Speed 4.00 mph||Drive Range 8.00 miles||Heaviest Piece 43 lbs.||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Buzzaround XL offers more standard features to make your riding experience better than ever. Featuring a wraparound Delta Tiller, a new LED battery gauge, and a new ultra bright LED angle-adjustable headlight, the new Buzzaround XL is also longer to offer more footroom, with a great turning radius. The Buzzaround XL disassembles in seconds with just 4 easy steps making transporting it from one destination to another a breeze!
- Delta Tiller with Wraparound Handles
- Ultra Bright LED headlight standard
- Charging port below the control panel
- Red and Blue Shroud panels included
- Disassembles quickly and easily for transport
- Larger, non-slip deck provides more foot room
- LED Battery Gauge
- Plush, 18” x 16” stadium-style seat
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Operating Range up to||8 miles|
|Under Deck Clearance||3"|
|Electronic Speed Control||Yes|
|Controller||50 Amp Dynamic R-Series|
|Height (ground to top of back of seat)||33"-35"|
|Ground to Top of Seat||21"-23"|
|Ground to Top of Deck||4.75"|
|Deck to Top of Seat||16"-18"|
|Number of Seat Height Positions||3|
|Size of Increments||1"|
|Front Axle to Rear Axle||32"|
|Weight of Unit: (assembled)||109 lbs.|
|Front Half||43 lbs.|
|Rear Half||25 lbs.|
|Seat w/Arms||22 lbs.|
|Batteries||19 lbs. pack|
|Rear Anti-Tip Wheels||2"|
|Standard Seat||Stadium Style|
|Seat Back Height - no headrest||16"|
|Width x Depth||18" x 16"|
|Optional Seat:||Stadium Style|
|Back Height - no headrest||16”|
|Width x Depth||20"x 18"|
1. Battery range tested at 200 lbs., and will vary due to rider weight, drive surface and terrain.
2. Electronics warranty excludes batteries.
|Drive Train||2 Year Warranty|
|Electronics||2 Year Warranty|
|Batteries||1 Year Warranty|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.