Golden Tech Cirrus Infinite Position Lift Chair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Free Furniture Protection Pad
- Hand Control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Full chaise seat supported by 49 pocketed coils
|Positions||Weight Capacity||User Height||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Positions Infinite Position||Weight Capacity 375 lbs.||User Height 5'4" - 5'10"||Seat Width 20"||Seat Depth 20"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
From the company that brought you the patented MaxiComfort® Ultimate Recline Technology, Golden’s Research and Development team has done it again! The Cirrus PR508 lift chair features Golden’s pocketed coil spring seat that our dealers have called the most comfortable lift chair they’ve ever sat in. The unique design of the pocketed coil spring seat, surrounded by medium density foam, molds to your body for super soft, yet supportive comfort.
The PR508 features a more fashion forward, functional armrest design that is more comfortable and proven to be a more popular style to match your current furniture.
The Cirrus also features a new and innovative backrest design allowing for a more comfortable fit while providing superior neck and lumbar support without being too firm.
- Enhanced lumbar support
- 7×7 coil spring pack on top of 5 heavy gauge seat springs for better seat support
- 4” total combined seat foam on PR508M
- 5” total foam and Dacron® covering the armrests for softer arm support
- Patented MaxiComfort® recline technology standard
- Exclusive AutoDrive™ hand control for easy operation
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- Kiln-dried northern maple hardwood frame – strongest and most reliable in the industry with a lifetime warranty!
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.|
|Seat to Top of Back||29"|
|Width Between Arms||20"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||20.5"|
While Reclined from back of Seat to End of Footrest
|Floor to Top of Footrest - Reclined||23"|
|Heat & Massage Option Available||Yes|
|Footrest Extension Option Available||Yes|
|Straight Lift Option Available*||No|
- 7-year limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.