Golden Tech Comforter Infinite Position Lift Chair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Free Furniture Protection Pad
- Hand Control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customize the size - Junior Petite, Small, Medium, Large, Tall!
|Positions||Weight Capacity||User Height||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Positions Infinite Position||Weight Capacity 300-375 lbs.||User Height 4'0" - 6'8"||Seat Width 19-23"||Seat Depth 18.5"-23"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
Golden’s exclusive MaxiComforter series is now available in six sizes, including the all-new Tall! The MaxiComforters feature a plush, seamed backrest with lumbar support, a soft, comfortable seat and our unique “grip rite” arm design. Every MaxiComforter comes standard with our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology for possible spinal alignment, back pressure relief, and improved circulation.
- Featuring Patented MaxiComfort recline technology, the world’s only two motor power lift and recline chair with our adjustable active seat option.
- MaxiComfort recline options include TV Watching, Zero Gravity, Sleep, and Trendelenburg.
- Offering Autodrive with programmable memory settings (Not Available on the M26)
- Optional Power Pillow for powered head and neck comfort
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs to 500lbs
- Fits all users between 4’8″ to 6’8″
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; wood and metal
- 7 Year warranty; motor and electronics
- Available in 6 sizes: Junior Petite (PR505JP), Small (PR505S), Medium (PR505M), Large (PR505L), Tall (PR505T), and 500 lbs (PR505-M26).
|Name||Comforter Junior Petit||Comforter Small||Comforter Medium||Comforter Large||Comforter Tall|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.||300 lbs.||375 lbs.||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Seat to Top of Back||25"||25"||27"||28.5"||30"|
|Width Between Arms||19"||20"||21"||23"||23"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||18"||19"||19.5"||20.5"||22.5"|
While Reclined from back of Seat to End of Footrest
|Floor to Top of Footrest - Reclined||22"||23"||23"||23"||33"|
|Heat & Massage Option Available||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Footrest Extension Option Available||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Straight Lift Option Available*||No||No||No||No||No|
- 7-year limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.