Golden Tech Relaxer Infinite Position Lift Chair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- What's Included
- Free Shipping
- Free 1-Year In Home Service
- Free Furniture Protection Pad
- Hand Control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Customizable back with four individual zipper backed pillows. 2 sizes
|Positions||Weight Capacity||User Height||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Positions Infinite Position||Weight Capacity 375 lbs.||User Height 5'4" - 6'2"||Seat Width 20", 22"||Seat Depth 21", 22"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
MaxiComfort is now available on more models than ever before! Golden’s patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology is standard on the Relaxer Medium and Relaxer Large. Every MaxiComfort chair comes standard with our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology for correct spinal alignment, back pressure relief and improved circulation.
- Luxurious four-pillow waterfall backrest
- Back pillows can be easily adjusted for the perfect level of support
- Plush, rounded armrests
- Full chaise pad for lower body and leg support
- Features our patented MaxiComfort Ultimate Recline Technology
- Features our unique AutoDrive hand control, with four programmable memory buttons to save that perfect position!
- Model Number: PR756MC or Large (PR756L)
|Name||Relaxer Medium||Relaxer Large|
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|Seat to Top of Back||29"||30"|
|Width Between Arms||20"||22"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||19"||20.5"|
While Reclined from back of Seat to End of Footrest
|Floor to Top of Footrest - Reclined||23"||24"|
|Heat & Massage Option Available||Yes||Yes|
|Footrest Extension Option Available||Yes||Yes|
|Straight Lift Option Available*||No||No|
- 7-year limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.