Hill-Rom 100 Low Bed Package
Safety and style at an affordable price
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 300 lbs||Weight Capacity 450 lbs||Sleep Surface Width 40"||Sleep Surface Length 80"||Warranty 1 year limited|
The Hill-Rom® 100 Low bed for extended care communities combines warmth and style with essential features for resident independence — all in a bed that's easy to use and maintain.
Engineered to meet the highest safety standard for electric medical equipment, the bed combines aesthetically pleasing designs with innovative features to create an ideal bed for any long-term care environment. With a range of design and color options, the Hill-Rom 100 bed dresses up any resident's room while offering built-in comfort and independence.
- Raises to heights from 8.5 to 26.5 inches with an innovative high/low mechanism
- Meets the highest goal safety to standard for electric medical equipment
- Auto Contour™ and Shearless Pivot® features
- Easy to use intuitive controls
- Wide open space to allow for easy cleaning
- Removable headboard and footboard
- Assist rail
- Battery backup
|Dimensions for Home Care/Extended Care Bed|
|Length—with standard sleep deck||93.25" (237 cm)|
|Length—with extended sleep deck||97.25" (247 cm)|
|Maximum width—with siderails||40" (101.6 cm)|
|Minimum under bed clearance||5.5" (13.9 cm)|
|Specifications for Home Care/Extended Care Bed|
|Head section inclination (maximum)||60°|
|Knee section inclination (maximum)||20°|
|Deck height range||8.5" to 26.5" (21.6 cm to 67.3 cm)|
|Safe working load||450 lb (204 kg)|
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.