Hill-Rom Careassist ES Deluxe High End Hospital Care Bed Rental
- CareAssist Brochure
- What's Included
- Hill-Rom Care Assist ES Hospital Bed Rental
- Pressure Prevention Mattress Included
- Full Drop-Down Rails On The Entire Bed
- Free Fitted Sheet Set
- Rent-to-Buy Available
With over 14 features, this high tech bed provides maximal comfort and safety. Bedside care time can be cut in half due to all the various positioning settings and practicality.
In Stock! Call Now: 818-981-9906
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|No||500 lbs.||80"-84" x 40"|
Hill-Rom Careassist ES Hospital Bed Rental
Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Hospital Bed rentals are available for Los Angeles customers. All our rental equipment is either brand new or in a good condition, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every rental. The hospital beds we rent outcome with universal bed ends, full drop down rails, and a pressure sore prevention mattress. The Hill-Rom CareAssist ES has a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
The CareAssist ES Deluxe High-End Home Care Bed is the ultimate Medical Surgical bed. This bed is known for its popularity in the hospital settings; however, it is now available for personal use in home care settings, as well. With over 14 features, this high tech bed provides maximal comfort and safety. Bedside care time can be cut in half due to all the various positioning settings and practicality. It is also easier for the user to operate, as well. Furthermore, the CareAssist Home Care Bed has the ability to extend up to 84" length.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs
- SafeView® alerts
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with autocontour
- Electric vascular foot position
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- Dining Chair® One-button feature
- Intellidrive® powered transport or central 5th steering wheel
- Automatic battery backup
- SideCom® Nurse Call and entertainment controls
- One-hand bed extender
When placing an order for this bed, there are a few conditions to consider. Initially, an in-home evaluation may be required to assess whether the bed can be delivered to the location and whether it will fit in the space provided. Please be aware that this High End Home Care Bed does not disassemble. It remains in one piece when being delivered, which is why it requires more than two people to deliver it. Additionally, we will not be able to transfer the bed up to the second floor as the bed is very heavy.
Mattress Rental Options
Below are the mattress options that come with this bed rental. You should consider the users risk of developing Pressure Ulcers or if the user already has Pressure Ulcers you should pick a mattress that's designed for their stage.
Hill-Rom NP100 Pressure Prevention Mattress
Included With Rental
Good for users at Moderate Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- For temporary or long-term preventative use
Hill-Rom Accumax Quantum VPC Mattress
Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area
- A viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
- Controlled Release™ valve technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to deliver consistent pressure redistribution therapy
Roho Sofflex 2 Air Mattress Replacement System
Ideal for users with Stage I or II Pressure Ulcers
- Roho’s Shape Fitting Technology allows for redistribution of pressure which provides protection for the skin and soft tissue.
- Three separate sections create a multi-zoned support surface, allowing for a more personalized fit and maximum adjustability.
- Inflation ports on side allow for quick & easy access and inflation to each section.
- The cover not only is fluid-resistant, but flame-resistant as well. The cover can easily be disinfected and cleaned without damaging or ruining the material.
Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite Low Air Loss Therapy Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment.
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs.
Hill-Rom P500 Air Therapy Mattress
Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
- Comfort adjust to optimize patient comfort within a therapeutic range
- Advanced Microclimate® Technology, next generation low air loss helps keep the user's skin cool, dry.
- Weight-based pressure redistribution minimizes shear and friction on the skin while making automatic mattress adjustments based on the individual user's body features and position in bed
- Quilted top layer for added comfort
- One button turn assist and max inflate aid caregivers when repositioning patients
- Bed exit system to notify caregivers when patients have exited from the bed
- Turn assist helps caregiver reposition the user
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
In addition to your hospital bed with side rails rental and mattress rental you can also add additional items to fit your needs better.
Over-The-Bed Table Rental
- Gives user the advantage to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on wheels, allowing the user to be able to move it out of their way if necessary.
|Length:||80 to 84″|
Reverse Trendelenburg Position
|Bed Height:||15.75″ to 32.5″|
|Maximum Back Angle:||65 °|
|Maximum Knee Angle:||20 °|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.