Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed Package
- CareAssist Brochure
- What's Included
- FREE White Glove Delivery & Setup
- FREE Hill-Rom Art of Care Over-The-Bed Table (IN STORE ONLY)
- FREE Pressure Prevention Mattress
- FREE Side Rails
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Providing quality care with dependable technology. RX Required.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|425 lbs||500 lbs||36"||80"-84"||2 Year Limited|
The CareAssist® ES Medical Surgical bed provides essential and dependable technologies for delivering effective quality care. The CareAssist ES Med Surg bed provides easy to use solutions to help caregivers manage patient safety, comfort, and positioning. With its transport capabilities and easy maintenance, this Med Surg bed meets the fundamental needs of the care setting.
The CareAssist ES Deluxe High-End Home Care Bed is the ultimate Medical Surgical bed. This bed is known for its popularity in the hospital settings; however, it is now available for personal use in home care settings, as well. With over 14 features, this high tech bed provides maximal comfort and safety. Bedside care time can be cut in half due to all the various positioning settings and practicality. It is also easier for the user to operate, as well. Furthermore, the CareAssist Home Care Bed has the ability to extend up to 84" length.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs.
- SafeView® alerts
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with autocontour
- Electric vascular foot position
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- One-button dining chair®
- Intellidrive® powered transport or central 5th steering wheel
- Automatic battery backup
- SideCom® nurse call and entertainment controls
- One-hand bed extender
|Frame width||40" (102 cm)|
|Frame length with head/footboard (w/ bumpers)||90" (228.60 cm)|
|width||36" (91.44 cm)|
|normal length||80" (203.20 cm)|
|extended length||84" (213.36 cm)|
|Bed clearance under frame||7.5" (19.05 cm)|
|Optional scale system|
|accuracy||1% of patient weight|
|weigh in any position||yes|
|scale repeatability||0.2% of patient weight|
|Low position floor to deck||15.75" (40 cm)|
|High position floor to deck||32.5" (82.55 cm)|
|Max head elevation||65°|
|Max Trend and Reverse Trend||16°|
|Caster size||5.7" (14.5 cm)|
|Weight limit (safe working load)||500 lb (226.8 kg)|
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.