Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed Package
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- CareAssist Brochure
- What's Included
- FREE White Glove Delivery & Setup
- FREE Hill-Rom Art of Care Over-The-Bed Table (IN STORE ONLY)
- FREE Pressure Prevention Mattress
- FREE Side Rails
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Providing quality care with dependable technology. RX Required.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 425 lbs||Weight Capacity 500 lbs||Sleep Surface Width 40"||Sleep Surface Length 80"-84"||Warranty 2 Year Limited|
The CareAssist® ES Medical Surgical bed provides essential and dependable technologies for delivering effective quality care. The CareAssist ES Med Surg bed provides easy to use solutions to help caregivers manage patient safety, comfort, and positioning. With its transport capabilities and easy maintenance, this Med Surg bed meets the fundamental needs of the care setting.
The CareAssist ES Deluxe High-End Home Care Bed is the ultimate Medical Surgical bed. This bed is known for its popularity in the hospital settings; however, it is now available for personal use in home care settings, as well. With over 14 features, this high tech bed provides maximal comfort and safety. Bedside care time can be cut in half due to all the various positioning settings and practicality. It is also easier for the user to operate, as well. Furthermore, the CareAssist Home Care Bed has the ability to extend up to 84" length.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs.
- SafeView® alerts
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with autocontour
- Electric vascular foot position
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- One-button dining chair®
- Intellidrive® powered transport or central 5th steering wheel
- Automatic battery backup
- SideCom® nurse call and entertainment controls
- One-hand bed extender
|Frame width||40" (102 cm)|
|Frame length with head/footboard (w/ bumpers)||90" (228.60 cm)|
|width||36" (91.44 cm)|
|normal length||80" (203.20 cm)|
|extended length||84" (213.36 cm)|
|Bed clearance under frame||7.5" (19.05 cm)|
|Optional scale system|
|accuracy||1% of patient weight|
|weigh in any position||yes|
|scale repeatability||0.2% of patient weight|
|Low position floor to deck||15.75" (40 cm)|
|High position floor to deck||32.5" (82.55 cm)|
|Max head elevation||65°|
|Max Trend and Reverse Trend||16°|
|Caster size||5.7" (14.5 cm)|
|Weight limit (safe working load)||500 lb (226.8 kg)|
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.