Hill Rom P310 Wound Care Mattress
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- P310 Brochure
The Hill Rom P310 Wound Care Mattress is ideal for users going through any stage of pressure ulcers, I, II, III, or IV. This skin protecting mattress contains bi-cell technology which provides extra support and relief to the patient.
|Weight Capacity 400 lbs||Length 80", 84"||Width 36"||Height 7"||Warranty 3 Year Limited|
The Hill-Rom 310 Wound Surface mattress with low air loss and alternating pressure is similar to the 300 Wound Surface but features cell on cell technology. Coming in sizes 36"x80" or 36"x84" this sleep surface was designed with bi-cell technology which provides extra support and minimizes the chance of bottoming out while on the mattress. Supporting up to 400lbs, the P310 mattress is extremely lightweight and can be rolled up and stored away when not in use. This support surface is ideal for patients suffering from stage I pressure ulcers to stage IV. The Hill Rom P310 Wound Surface contains lockout functions and has an anti-skid bottom to help with securing the mattress to the sleep deck.
- Low Air Loss / APP Bi-Cell technology
- Designed for moderate to high-risk pressure ulcer patients
- 30 minute inflate
- Nano Ag+ tech waterproof cover
- Audible and visual power failure alarms
- Settings lock-out function
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.