Hill-Rom P500 Pressure Redistribution Mattress
Comprehensive skin care for your patient. This surface is ideal for anyone looking to prevent, heal and recover from pressure ulcers.
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
The P500 Therapy mattress is the new standard in skincare and comfort. This state of the art surface not only addresses shear, friction, and pressure but also keeps the skin cool and dry. Hill-Rom's patented Advanced Microclimate® technology wicks away heat and moisture, making the skin less susceptible to damage. In addition, the advanced weight-based pressure redistribution technology in the P500 Therapy Surface adjusts to the individual’s weight and position to ensure the right balance between envelopment and support.
- Comfort adjust to optimize patient comfort within a therapeutic range
- Advanced Microclimate® Technology, next generation low air loss helps keep the user's skin cool, dry.
- Weight-based pressure redistribution minimizes shear and friction on the skin while making automatic mattress adjustments based on the individual user's body features and position in bed
- Quilted top layer for added comfort
- One button turn assist and max inflate aid caregivers when repositioning patients
- Bed exit system to notify caregivers when patients have exited from the bed
- Turn assist helps caregiver reposition the user
- Designed to fit most flat deck bedframe
|Dimensions||83" x 35.5" x 8"|
|Weight||131 lbs 6 oz|
|Flammability||Boston IX-11, CAL 129, 16CFR1633, 16CFR1632, CAN/CGSB 4.2#27.7|
|Air Supply||Length: 13.75"
Weight: 30 lbs
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.