Hoyer HML400 Manual Patient Lift
Our most popular Homecare lift, The HML400 has an ergonomically placed hydraulic pump for ease of use.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 116 lbs.||Weight Capacity 400 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 28" - 77"||Warranty 1-Year Limited|
Hoyer HML400 Manual Hydraulic Lift features an ergonomically placed pump handle for ease of use, and the handle rotates to allow operation from either side of lifter. Hoyer HML400 Has The adjustable U-legs that offer simple seating or toileting, and the unit disassembles for easy storage.
The Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lifter gives you easy use and high quality at a reasonable price. This manual lift has an angular design with a non-sway cradle for extra stability.
- Contemporary painted design
- Eronomically placed hydraulic pump handle
- Pump handle rotates for operation on either side of lift
- Adjustable U-legs for easy seating and toileting
- Disassembles for easy storage
- 400 lbs. Weight capacity
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Boom Height||28" - 77"|
|Base Width||24" - 40.5"|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.