Invacare Bariatric Bed Package (600 lbs)
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 440 lbs||Weight Capacity 600 lbs||Sleep Surface Width 42"||Sleep Surface Length 80"||Warranty 5-Year Limited|
The Invacare Bariatric Bed is a heavy-duty full-electric bed frame designed for bariatric individuals. It is capable of supporting patients who weigh up to 600 lb. The bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support than most other split-spring bariatric beds. Using the hand pendant, the patient or caregiver is able to change the positioning of the head and foot sections, as well as the bed height. Despite being substantial in size, bed setup within the home is easy - no special tools are needed.
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support. Heavy-duty bed sleep surface is 17% larger than conventional beds to ensure comfortable positioning
- Split-spring design with universal bed ends for ease in setup. No special tools necessary for in-home setup. Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning. Quiet, smooth operation
- Emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of bed
|Dimensions:||88" (L) x 14"-22" (H) x 42" (W)|
|Sleep Surface:||80" (L) x 42" (W)|
|Product Weight Capacity:||700 lb.
Patient Weight Capacity: 600 lb.
|Code Approval:||Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified|
|Warranty:||5 Years Welds/Frame/Structure
1 Year Mechanical/Electrical
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.