Invacare Carroll CS7 Hi-Low Hospital Bed Package
Long-Term Care Bed with Auto Contour
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 190lbs.||Weight Capacity 500lbs.||Sleep Surface Width 36", 39", 42"||Sleep Surface Length 76", 80"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
- Hi Low Bed drops to 7" height making it one of the lowest beds on the market and raises to 30" at the highest setting.
- Auto Contour simultaneously raises both the head and the knees, residents stay comfortably in place while being better positioned for reading, watching TV or talking to family members. The simultaneous movement also helps prevent painful skin shearing that might otherwise occur during repositioning.
- Rapid tool free assembly minimizes delivery set-up time and makes maintenance easier
- Floor lock system secures the bed to the floor at all height ranges but allows for Mobilty-On-Demand. Caregivers do not have to wait for the bed to be raised to its full height before transporting or maneuvering. An easy to read indicator alerts staff if the bed is off its castors and not locked properly.
- Exclusive arched slat deck design allows for improved infection control and reduces wear and tear on mattresses
- Carroll CS beds feature a rugged Hand Control, with bright, universal symbols, allowing residents and staff to easily operate the comfort controls of the bed.
- Bed / Mattress Length gives you the option to extend the length of your bed and mattress to 84" Long. Ideal for users over 6'1" tall.
- Wall Bumper is included to ensure the bed is the proper distance from the wall for safe operation.
- Optional Bed / Mattress Width gives you the option to widen the bed and mattress to 39" or 42" Wide. (Custom Option will add 10 weeks to delivery)
- Optional Trendelenburg (Custom Option will add 10 weeks to delivery) available with the Advanced Control Panel. The Panel can only be used by caregiver for safe Trendelenburg positioning.
|Height Adjustment||7" - 30" Height Range|
|Product Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Material||Ergonomically Designed, Rugged, Water-Resistant Pendant|
|Overall Length||Universal Deck Length (76" or 80")|
|Battery||Optional Battery Backup|
|Product Weight||190 lbs|
|Back Angle||70 Degrees|
|Overall Width||36" / 39" / 42"|
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.