Invacare Dual Release Junior Walker
The Invacare Dual Release Walker features a wide, deep frame with more height adjustments for enhanced legroom. The ergonomic folding design makes this walker portable and convenient for storage and travel.
This walker comes with your choice of paddles or front wheel attachments.
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|User Height||4'4" - 5'7"|
Invacare contemporary walkers feature wide, deep frames with more height adjustments for enhanced leg room. Ergonomic folding mechanisms open and close the walker more easily. And the redesigned anti-rattle silencers make the walker quieter than before. By providing both comfort and stability, Invacare walkers enable people to walk with confidence.
- Composite, lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability.
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver.
- PVC handgrips provide longer wear and greater comfort.
- Quieter operation.
- Ergonomic release button.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Fits users from 4'4" - 5'7" in height.
- Weight limitation 300 lbs.
- Minimal effort is required to open and close the walkers.
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position.
- Walkers fold easily for transport or storage.
|Width Inside Hand Grips:||17"|
|Width Inside Base Legs:||20.5"|
|Overall Depth:||Opened 16.5" Folded: 4"
|Height Adjustment:||25.4" - 32.4"
|Patient Height:||4'4" - 5'7"
|Product Weight:||5 lb 1 oz|
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lb|
|Warranty:||Limited; 5 Years|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.