Invacare Dual Release Junior Walker
The Invacare Dual Release Walker features a wide, deep frame with more height adjustments for enhanced legroom. The ergonomic folding design makes this walker portable and convenient for storage and travel.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||User Height|
|5.1 lbs.||300 lbs.||4'4" - 5'7"|
Invacare contemporary walkers feature wide, deep frames with more height adjustments for enhanced leg room. Ergonomic folding mechanisms open and close the walker more easily. And the redesigned anti-rattle silencers make the walker quieter than before. By providing both comfort and stability, Invacare walkers enable people to walk with confidence.
- Composite, lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability.
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver.
- PVC handgrips provide longer wear and greater comfort.
- Quieter operation.
- Ergonomic release button.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Fits users from 4'4" - 5'7" in height.
- Weight limitation 300 lbs.
- Minimal effort is required to open and close the walkers.
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position.
- Walkers fold easily for transport or storage.
|Width Inside Hand Grips:||17"|
|Width Inside Base Legs:||20.5"|
|Overall Depth:||Opened 16.5" Folded: 4"
|Height Adjustment:||25.4" - 32.4"
|Patient Height:||4'4" - 5'7"
|Product Weight:||5 lb 1 oz|
|Product Weight Capacity:||300 lb|
|Warranty:||Limited; 5 Years|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.