Invacare I-Lift 450 Electric Patient Lift
Pictures May Show Upgrades
Power lift and adjustable base ideal for a wide variety of transfers up to 450 lb.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 117 lbs.||Weight Capacity 450 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 22.2" - 76.1"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
Designed to handle the most common transfer situations with ease, the Invacare I-Lift Series with a 450 lb. weight capacity will accommodate patients from a bed, a stretcher, a wheelchair, a commode and even from the floor. With increased maneuverability, intuitive ease of use and enhanced safety features, the Invacare I-Lift Series delivers advanced features that helps protect and assist caregivers in providing safe and effective healthcare.
- Low friction casters and dual precision bearings provide smooth, unsurpassed maneuverability that requires 60% LESS force to push/pull
- Innovative swivel bar redesigned with double loop aluminum safety clips, a polyurethane wrapped protective cover and 360° rotation for enhanced safety and maximum flexibility in positioning residents.
- Integrated base cover provides excellent protection against wear and tear due to dirt, moisture or accidental damage.
- Ergonomic dual angle push bar is symmetrical to accommodate a variety of caregivers' heights and allows access from either side.
- Includes 2-24V batteries and a remote charging station so one battery can be charged while the other is in use to minimize downtime.
- Foldable design delivers added convenience for easy storage for travel or storage when not in use.
- Third-party certified to meet or exceed existing international hoist standards (ISOEN10535)
- Optional digital scale is easy to use with clearly labeled controls, digital display and operating instructions printed right on the face panel.
|Max Lifting Capacity:||450 lbs.|
|Lifting Range:||22.2" to 76.1"|
|Lifts Patient From Floor:||Yes|
|Overall Product Weight:||118 lbs.|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No|
|Base Width Open:||37.4"|
|Base Width Closed:||27.8"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.6"|
|Front Caster Size:||3.9"|
|Rear Caster Size:||3.9"|
|Locking Casters Standard/Upgradable:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||24V rechargeable sealed|
|Sling Type:||4-Point Sling
- 4 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.