Invacare IPM1080 Softform Premier Therapeutic Support Mattress Rental
- What's Included
- Invacare Softform Premier Mattress
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
High-resiliency foam cells are designed to provide superior pressure redistribution. Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers.
In Stock! Call Now: 818-981-9906
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|N/A||500 lbs||80" x 36"|
Invacare IPM1080 Softform Premier Therapeutic Support Mattress
Ideal for users at High Risk of developing Pressure Ulcers
The Invacare IPM1080 Softform Premier Mattress has a unique contoured foam insert designed to provide optimal user comfort as well as pressure reduction for patients that are susceptible to skin damage or pressure ulcers. The single piece of foam provides maximum side support and also aids in transfers.
Invacare IPM1080 Softform Premier Therapeutic Support Mattress Features:
High resiliency foam supports the user's body and provides substantial comfort and fit.
- Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.
Welded seams and full flap included on cover hide zipper to maximize durability.
- Premium foam cut into square-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
Cover is easily removable to clean and for inspection purposes.
- Single piece foam "U" core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
Fluid-resistant, four-way stretch cover protects the skin from abrasion and damage.
- Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress. The Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams.
Castellated cells maximize body contact to reduce pressure on the user's body.
|Dimensions:||80" L x 36" W x 6" H|
|Product Weight Capacity:||500 lb.|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.