Invacare microAIR Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress
Unique on-demand low air loss system improves circulation and cools body temperature.
|Weight Capacity 350 lbs||Length 80"||Width 36"||Height 8"||Warranty 2-Year Limited|
The microAIR MA55 mattress features a state-of-the-art compressor and quick connect coupler for easy setup and effective therapy cycles. For added peace-of-mind, the solenoid valve system allows the mattress to remain inflated during a power outage.
- Adjust pressure by 25%, 50% or 75% for customized comfort
- Lockout button prevents against tampering or accidental adjustments
- Manual fowler button prevents bottoming out
- Roll up mattress and use carrying strap for convenient carrying and storage
- Dual-layered, quilted nylon cover helps reduce friction and shear
|Dimensions:||80" L x 36" W x 8" H
Compressor: 10 LPM
Alternating Time Cycle: Adjustable: 5, 10, 15, or 20 minute cycles
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lb.|
|Warranty:||Limited Warranty: 1 Year - Cover/Mattress; 2 Year - Power Unit|
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.