Invacare microAir MA55 Alternating Pressure Mattress Rental
Rental picture may not depict actual item.
- What's Included
- Invacare MA55 Alternating Pressure Mattress
- Invacare Compressor/Pump
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
- Additional Upgrades
- Optional New Mattress Cover
Unique on-demand low air loss system improves circulation and cools body temperature. Ideal for users with Stage III or IV Pressure Ulcers
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|Disassembles N/A||Weight Capacity 350 lbs||Sleep Surface 80" x 36"|
Ideal for users with Stage II or III Pressure Ulcers
Unique on-demand low air loss system improves circulation and cools body temperature.
The Invacare® microAIR® MA55 Therapeutic Support Surface model is an alternating pressure mattress replacement system which helps reduce interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers.
In addition to all of the features, the Invacare® microAIR® MA55 Therapeutic Support Surface model improves air circulation and cools the body temperature with a unique system of low air loss released into the mattres.
- State of the art compressor - With solenoid valve system allows for easy set up and effective therapy cycles
- Four therapy times - Can be adjusted for patient comfort to provide pressure relief
- Constant pressure monitoring - Constantly monitors the air pressure in the mattress to maintain the appropriate pressure to prevent capillary occlusion (generally below 32mm/Hg)
- Manual Fowler - When activated manually, 25% more air is automatically pushed into the mattress to prevent patient from bottoming out when bed is articulated
- Audio and visual alarms - Warns the patient and caregiver during power outage or low pressure
- Lock out button - Prevents against tampering or accidental adjustments
- Quick connect coupler - Allows for quick and easy set up
- Power outage safety - Mattress remains inflated during power outage as long as air hose is connected to the compressor
- Pressure adjustment - Pressure can be adjusted by 25%, 50% or 75% to provide comfort for frail patients
Brand New Mattress Cover
$180.00 PURCHASE ONLY
|Dimensions||80"L x 36"W x 8"H|
|Weight Capacity||350 lb.|
|Alternating Time Cycle||Adjustable: 5, 10, 15, or 20 Minute Cycles|
|Alarms||Audio and Visual|
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
Rentals can be returned at one of the locations below.
We also offer rental pickup option for customers in our service area customers (fees apply).
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.