Invacare Platinum Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Invacare Platinum Portable Oxygen Concentrator has 4 levels of pulse flow oxygen and weighs only less than 5 pounds. With up to 5 hours of battery life with one battery and up to 10 with two, this concentrator will solve all of your oxygen needs.
|Weight||Liters Per Minute||Sound Level||Length||Width||Height||Warranty|
|Weight 4.98 lbs||Liters Per Minute 1-4 LPM||Sound Level 40 dB||Length 3.88"||Width 7.5"||Height 9.45"||Warranty 3 Year Limited|
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator is a portable oxygen concentrator manufactured by Invacare. This lightweight concentrator can be easily carried in a shoulder bag or backpack. Weighing less than 5 pounds with one battery, the Platinum portable concentrator goes with you wherever you need to go. Offering pulse dose oxygen, the machine provides 4 settings of oxygen flow with a maximum flow of 44 mL per minute and a maximum outlet pressure of 28.5 PSIG. The size is small and compact for easy maneuvering through crowded shopping aisles or hallways.
The Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator can operate on setting 2 for 3 hours and 30 minutes on a single battery. The battery is a rechargeable lithium-ion with a life cycle of 500 full charges/discharges. The battery can charge while using the concentrator. A dual battery compartment allows you to carry two batteries with your oxygen system at all times.
The Platinum portable concentrator has a foam encapsulated compressor for safeguarding from accidental bumps. The carry bag has reinforced bumpers for additional protection. Ports and vents face downward to meet IP22 water resistance standards, allowing exposure to rain down-pours for up to 10 minutes. This oxygen concentrator is built for mobility and is approved by the FAA for airline travel.
- FAA approved for commercial flights
- Small and compact
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- 4 levels of pulse oxygen flow
- Easy to operate with only 4 control buttons
- Top loading batteries provide easy access
- Durable exterior with impact and water resistant
- Simple LCD interface with large buttons
- HEPA filter positioned for easy access and replacement
- Switch batteries without turning off the concentrator
- Convertible carry bag serves as messenger, handbag or backpack
|Weight||4.98 pounds with one battery|
|Oxygen Concentration||87 to 95.6%|
|Pulse Settings||1 to 4|
|Maximum Oxygen Flow||880 mL per minute|
|Operating Temperature Range||41 to 104 degrees fahrenheit|
|Operating Altitude Range||0 to 10,000 feet above sea level|
|Average Power Consumption at Setting 2||40 watts|
|AC Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing)|
|Single Battery Duration||Up to 5 Hours|
|Double Battery Duration||Up to 10 Hours|
|Single Battery Charging Time||2 Hours, 20 Minutes|
|Double Battery Charging Time||4 Hours, 40 Minutes|
|Use||Stationary, Portable, Travel|
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on Concentrator
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Compressor
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on Sieve
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.