Invacare Reliant 350 Electric Sit-To-Stand Lift
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Invacare Reliant 350 Owner's Manual
Power stand-up lift for users up to 350 lb. offers adjustability, support and comfort.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 125 lbs.||Weight Capacity 350 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor No||Lifting Range 39.6" - 63.7"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
The Invacare Reliant 350 Series Stand-Up Lifts are an ideal product for everyday patient handling, ensuring caregiver security and patient peace of mind during the transfer. Intended for use with weight-bearing patients as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Invacare Reliant 350 Stand-Up lift will be a valuable addition to your safety management system.
- Innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes
- Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety
- Multi-function slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height
- Wide, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer
- Under-bed clearance of 4.5″ allows accessibility to most nursing home, hospital and homecare bed styles Available with power opening base (Model # RPS350-2)
- Removable battery eliminates downtime Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes
- Features include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevent pressure in the under-arm area
- Adjustable leg strap option secures leg against knee pad for optimum positioning on footplate
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Base Width (open):||36.8"|
|Base Width (closed):||25.7"|
|Caster Size (front):||3"|
|Caster Size (back):||5"|
|Lifting Range:||39.6" to 63.7"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.3"|
|Lift Patient from Floor:||No|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No|
|Sling Types:||Standing Sling|
|Battery:||24V DC rechargeable sealed|
- 3 Year Warranty On Lift
- 1 Year Warranty On Electronics
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.