Invacare Reliant 450 Manual Low Base Electric Patient Lift
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Reliant Plus 450 Owner's Manual
Durable power lift with power-opening base for transfers up to 450 lb.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 106 lbs.||Weight Capacity 450 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 24" - 74"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
Invacare Reliant 450 lifts were conceived to help reduce the possibility of caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and integral tools for staff and caregivers. Using the lift for patient handling can help reduce staff injuries, save you money and reinforce safety as a priority in your health care facility. Invacare Reliant lifts support up to 450 lbs., making potentially challenging transfers smooth for the resident and the caregiver. Invacare Reliant 450 features high lift range which allows easy access to tubs, chairs, commodes, floors and beds (with at least 4.5″ under-bed clearance). Along with functional and innovative lifts, Invacare also offers facility assessment plans to further aid in your safety management program. Our all-encompassing lift system also includes in-service training, videos and an ergonomic safety plan. Our goal is to partner with you in lowering costs and protecting your staff from injury. The sturdy and practical design of Reliant lifts provides the solution you need for success in your quest to provide safe and effective health care.
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety.
- Covered base provides protection against wear, dirt and moisture.
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces.
- Attractive neutral design blends well into any environment.
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries: one for lift, one for battery-charging station; a manual emergency lowering device; and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
|Max Lifting Capacity:||450 lbs.|
|Lifting Range:||24" to 74"|
|Lifts Patient From Floor:||Yes|
|Overall Product Weight:||106 lbs.|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No|
|Base Width Open:||41"|
|Base Width Closed:||26.5"|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.5"|
|Front Caster Size:||3"|
|Rear Caster Size:||5"|
|Locking Casters Standard/Upgradable:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||24V rechargeable sealed|
|Sling Type:||4-Point Sling
- 4 Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.