Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy Duty Electric Patient Lift
Pictures May Show Upgrades
Secure and sturdy bariatric power lift provides a safe alternative to manual lifting.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 112 lbs.||Weight Capacity 600 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 28" - 68"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
Invacare Reliant 600 Is Designed to meet the special needs of your patients weighing up to 600 lbs., the Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Lift is secure and sturdy, providing a safe alternative to manual lifting. Both durable and functional, the Reliant 600 is also a reassuring and comfortable patient lift. When answering the needs of every patient is your priority, this is your wisest choice.
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle.
- Extra-wide coated swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up.
- High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces. Designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lb. Unique sling fabric designed to provide the utmost in comfort and strength. Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
- Manual lowering for instant response to power loss. Safety-tested with CE mark for highest quality standards. Essential device for safe patient handling in hospitals and LTC (long-term care) facilities
- Total pinch-point ptotection covers all moving parts for added safety.
|Overall Height||28" - 68"|
|Base Width (Closed)||26.5"|
|Base Width (Open)||41"|
|Front Wheel Size||3"|
|Rear Wheel Size||5"|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty on Pump
3-Year Limited Warranty on Lift
- 3 Year Warranty On Lift
- 1 Year Warranty On Electronics
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.