Invacare Top End A-4 Rigid Manual Wheelchair
This chair has a dual camber option which allows you to have two chairs in one - one for recreation & sports, and one for daily use.
- Invacare Top End A-4 Product Brochure
- Invacare Top End A-4 Owners Manual
- Invacare Top End A-4 Order Form
|Seat Width||12" - 17"|
|Seat Depth||14" - 19"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Chair Weight||14.5 lbs.|
|Quick Release Axles||Yes|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
Sturdy, comfortable rigid wheelchair with a lightweight frame.
The Invacare Top End A-4 Wheelchair offers a customizable design and full suspension package for more active users. Fold down back makes transporting easier while dual rear shocks help provide additional comfort.
- Fold down back for convenient transporting
- Optional suspension package for additional comfort on a variety of terrains
- Full aluminum frame provides maximum rigidity and propulsion efficiency
- Angle adjustable back and optional dual camber system for optimal customization
|Overall Width||18.75" to 36.5"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Seat to Floor Heights||17" to 21"|
|Seat Widths||12" - 17"|
|Seat Depths||14" - 19"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width||14.50"|
|Hemi Height Option||Yes|
|Back Height||8" - 20"|
|Fold-down back for easy transport||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option||No|
|Rear Wheel Size||22"
|Camber Angle||0 ° to 12 °|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option||Yes|
|One-Arm Drive Option||No|
|Armrest Options||Fixed Height
|Expedited Shipping Available||Yes|
|Product Weight||14.5 lbs.|
- 5 Year Limited
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.