Invacare Top End Crossfire T7A Rigid Manual Wheelchair
Super light & strong, this rigid chair reduces required energy and strain which provides a smoother & more efficient ride.
- Invacare Top End Crossfire T7A Product Brochure
- Invacare Top End Crossfire T7A Owners Manual
- Invacare Top End Crossfire T7A Order Form
|Seat Width||12" - 20"|
|Seat Depth||14" - 20"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Chair Weight||13.2 lbs.|
|Quick Release Axles||Yes|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited|
Super light and strong performance-minded open frame, highly adjustable rigid wheelchair.
The Invacare Top End Crossfire T7A Wheelchair features welded caster head tubes to eliminate the need for an adjustment in a high impact area and preserve performance for the long haul. The performance frame endures the rigors of everyday use and keeps the ride smooth.
- Super lightweight, 7005 aluminum frame
- Center-of-gravity and back angle adjustments
- Ample seat-to-floor height adjustments without re-squaring casters
- Standard mesh back upholstery for continued comfort in various climates
- Pressed bearings allow for more controlled rotation and eliminate caster flutter
|Seat To Floor Height:||Front 16"-21"
|Product Weight:||22 lb.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||250 lb.|
- 5 Year Limited
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.