Invacare Top End Excelerator Handcycle
- Top End Excelerator XCL Order Form
- Top End Excelerator XCL Product Brochure
- Top End Excelerator XCL Owners Manual
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Seat Width||15" - 20"|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
If you want a great way to exercise, cross-train or just have fun, the Top End Excelerator Handcycle is what you need. This extremely stable and maneuverable upright three-wheel handcycle is capable of speeds up to 15 mph. The smooth Shimano shifter lets you tackle hills or level terrain with equal ease. The 7-speed Shimano hub, with reverse braking, means your hands never have to leave the handles to stop or fumble to find a neutral zone back-up. And, with the fully adjustable chain tension idler, there is no need to add or remove chain links with crank height adjustments on your hand bike. Now available with optional Top End V cranks for more power and clearance.
- Carbon steel oval tube upright frame with powder coat paint and 350 pound weight capacity.
- Adjustable tension seat upholstery, adjustable back height, adjustable fore and aft sliding seat, adjustable height/angle dual footrests.
- Chain guard, parking brake, safety foot straps, Shimano 7-speed Nexus hub, hands on reversing drum brake, easy-to-reach 7-speed shifter.
- Cushion, 24 inch performance spoked wheels wtih cruiser tires or optional knobby tires.
- Vertical ergonomic hand pedals, adjustable crank height, adjustable chain tension idler.
|Frame Tubing:||1.75" x 0.65" ovalized carbon steel tubing|
|Seat Width:||15"-20"; 1" increments|
|Wheels:||24" wheels and cruiser tires|
|Camber Angle:||9 degrees|
|Back Angle:||90 degrees|
|Back Height:||Adjustable 11"-14"|
|Seat To Floor Height:||20" with 2" cushion (included)|
|Product Weight:||50 lb.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lb.|
- 3 Year Limited
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.