Invacare Top End Excelerator Handcycle
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|50 lbs.||350 lbs.||15" - 20"||15"||3 Year Limited|
If you want a great way to exercise, cross-train or just have fun, the Top End Excelerator Handcycle is what you need. This extremely stable and maneuverable upright three-wheel handcycle is capable of speeds up to 15 mph. The smooth Shimano shifter lets you tackle hills or level terrain with equal ease. The 7-speed Shimano hub, with reverse braking, means your hands never have to leave the handles to stop or fumble to find a neutral zone back-up. And, with the fully adjustable chain tension idler, there is no need to add or remove chain links with crank height adjustments on your hand bike. Now available with optional Top End V cranks for more power and clearance.
- Carbon steel oval tube upright frame with powder coat paint and 350 pound weight capacity.
- Adjustable tension seat upholstery, adjustable back height, adjustable fore and aft sliding seat, adjustable height/angle dual footrests.
- Chain guard, parking brake, safety foot straps, Shimano 7-speed Nexus hub, hands on reversing drum brake, easy-to-reach 7-speed shifter.
- Cushion, 24 inch performance spoked wheels wtih cruiser tires or optional knobby tires.
- Vertical ergonomic hand pedals, adjustable crank height, adjustable chain tension idler.
|Frame Tubing:||1.75" x 0.65" ovalized carbon steel tubing|
|Seat Width:||15"-20"; 1" increments|
|Wheels:||24" wheels and cruiser tires|
|Camber Angle:||9 degrees|
|Back Angle:||90 degrees|
|Back Height:||Adjustable 11"-14"|
|Seat To Floor Height:||20" with 2" cushion (included)|
|Product Weight:||50 lb.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lb.|
- 3 Year Limited
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.