Invacare Tracer EX2 Manual Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- TREX2SA Invacare Owners Manual
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 36 lbs.||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Seat Width 16", 18", 20"||Seat Depth 16"||Warranty 5-Year Limited|
The Invacare IVC Tracer EX2 wheelchair sets the new standard in manual wheelchairs. The Tracer EX2 combines the design and technology of the Invacare 9000 series and incorporates it into the Invacare Tracer series. A true dual axle position allows for repositioning the 24" rear wheels and 8" casters for adult and hemi seat-to-floor heights. Offset permanent arms offer full seat width up to 20" with a permanent arm, hemi spaced footrest and a full range of accessories. The new design also makes it possible to interchange components with the 9000 series chairs. Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance.
- 14 gauge crossbraces add strength and durability
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat- to-floor heights
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
|Seat Width:||16", 18", 20"|
|Seat Depth:||16" standard|
|Seat To Floor Height:||17.5", 19.5"|
|Arm Style:||Full length, permanent arms, padded|
|Back Height:||16" fixed|
|Product Weight Capacity:||250 lb.|
|Product Weight:||42.00 lbs.|
|Frame type:||Standard weight (> 35 lbs)|
|Warranty:||Lifetime on frame and crossbraces|
|Footrest:||Fixed Frame, Fixed Footrest|
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.