Joerns DermaFloat Heavy Duty Air Mattress Rental (Wide)
- What's Included
- Rent-to-Buy Option (Only first month's payment applies towards purchase)
The DermaFloat® LAL is a unique therapy system that provides pressure redistribution by combining low air loss with pulsation.
In Stock! Call Now: 818-981-9906
We always carry this item in stock for our customers to rent.
The rental equipment must be returned on the due date to one of our locations or picked up by one of our delivery drivers (fees apply). If you are unable to return the equipment on the due date your rental will be automatically extended by daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the lowest cost to the customer.
All our rental equipment can be picked up from one of our locations below.
We can deliver rental equipment to our service area customers (fees apply).
|Disassembles||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface|
|N/A||500 lbs||80" x 42"|
Ideal for users with Stage I to IV Pressure Ulcers
The DermaFloat® LAL is a unique therapy system that provides pressure redistribution by combining low air loss with pulsation. Low air loss therapy has been demonstrated to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers as well as being a valuable aid in the treatment of pressure ulcers. The pulsation feature may provide additional resident comfort and enhance the lymphatic system. The DermaFloat LAL is designed as a mattress replacement system for residents weighing up to 500 lbs.
- True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
- Twenty individual cells help to evenly distribute resident’s weight and maximize pressure redistribution
- Low shear and low friction therapy pad is treated with an antibacterial and antifungal agent and is fluid proof and moisture vapor permeable
- Two-inch lower safety mattress for resident transport and power failure; stays inflated for up to 12 hours to prevent bottoming out
- Three operation modes: Autofirm, Therapy and Pulsate
- CairRails risk management side air bolsters
|Weight Capacity:||500 lbs|
|Width:||36", 42", 48"|
|Number of Zones:||3|
|Number of Therapy Cells:||20 Horizontal Cells|
|Depth of Therapy Cells:||8"|
|Lower Safety Cell Depth:||2"|
|CPR Quick Deflation:||Yes|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.