Joerns EasyCare Hospital Bed Package
Pictures May Show Upgrades
With mobility at any height, UltraLock wheels and easy steering this bed is a great option for facility and home use.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Sleep Surface Width||Sleep Surface Length||Warranty|
|Weight 279 lbs||Weight Capacity 500 lbs||Sleep Surface Width 35"||Sleep Surface Length 76", 80"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The revolutionary EasyCare is a fully configurable healthcare bed offered at price points ideal for care facilities of any size. Enhanced functionality and mobility features allow the bed to be configured to meet a variety of needs – for the both the patient and caregiver. Create the bed that works best for your patients and facility with features such as integrated width expansion, pedal locking system, reinforced sleep deck, redesigned panel retentions, and new mattress corner stops that adjust with the bed width.
Enhanced Features and New Options
- Intuitive two-pedal locking system is centrally positioned at the foot end of the bed and easily visible due to colorcoded status indicators. Available as a standard option with the roll-at-any height configuration.
- Integrated width extension provides a sleep surface that expands and retracts from 35", 39" and 42" and quickly adjusts to move through doorways while compliant to HBSW entrapment guidelines. Available at time of order.
- A restructured and more robust sleep surface and panel mounting mechanism designed to provide added stability and extended product life.
- Corner mattress stops provide greater security of the mattress surface and easily adjust to the expanded widths of the frame up to 42 inches.
- AdvanceCare positioning now available as an option on EasyCare. Includes Gravity Assist, Comfort Chair, and Auto-Transfer Height functionality.
A. 7-inch to 30-inch travel range offers safety, whether resting at an ultra low height or providing care at the highest height.
B. Revolutionary arched legs deliver a super-strong wide stance for equipment clearance.
C. Four-section mattress support platform offers a full range of comfort and therapeutic positions designed to reduce patient and caregiver injuries and potentially reduce shear.
D. Therapeutic grid surface offers improved airflow and ultimate support for the newly reinforced sleep surface.
E. Hand pendant and optional staff control allow both patient and caregiver the flexibility to adjust the bed into the desired position for comfort or care needs.
F. Toroidal architecture engineering of the bed’s steel frame is up to 30 times stronger than competitor’s angle iron bed frames.
G. EasyLift Leg Lift provides quick positioning of the knee section of the bed for improved circulation – ideal for patients with blood flow disorders.
H. Four DC motors supply amazingly quiet and smooth operation during frame articulation. The EasyCare now features a 4-year warranty on the frame electronics.
|Bed Length||80" or 76"|
|Bed Width||35", 39" or 42" with Integrated Width or CareWide Accessory|
|Safe Working Load||500 lbs|
|Product Weight Roll-in-Low||220 lbs|
|Product Weight Roll-at-any-Height||279 lbs|
|Sleep Surface Travel Range||7" to 30"|
|Max. Back Angle||65 degrees to horizontal|
|Max. Knee Angle||35 degrees to horizontal|
|Safety Standards:||UL60601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1, IEC 60601-2-38, CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.2.38|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.