Karman Extra Wide Lightweight Heavy Duty Wheelchair
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Owner's Manual
|Weight Capacity||Product Weight||Seat Width||Seat Height|
|Weight Capacity 350 lbs||Product Weight 35-40 lbs||Seat Width 20"-22"||Seat Height 20"|
This heavy duty wonder from Karman is composed of high-quality, high-strength 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum, features flip-back armrests and is extremely lightweight.
The chair comes standard with padded height-adjustable flip-back armrests with side panels and provides the user with the option of choosing either swingaway or elevating legrests. The durable construction is complimented by a high-grade flame-retardant, breathable nylon upholstery and for the user's safety, adjustable toggle wheels locks and adjustable-length anti-slip footplates.
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame with powder coat finish
- Padded, contoured height adjustable flip-back armrests with side panels
- Folding backrest
- Swingaway footrests or elevating legrests
- 8" x 2" heavy-duty flat-free polyurethane casters
- 24" x 1 ¾" heavy-duty flat-free spoke wheels with polyurethane tires
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- Adjustable-length anti-slip footplates
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Weight||35 lbs., 40 lbs.|
|Seat Width||20", 22"|
|Armrest Height||9" - 11"|
|Overall Width (open)||28", 30"|
|Medicare HCPCS Code||K0007|
KARMAN WHEELCHAIR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Limited Lifetime Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- NO WARRANTY (Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads, Handle Grips)
- 6 Months Product Specific Parts
This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products. Warranty is is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner's responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that wheelchair be returned to the authorized dealer through whom it was original purchased.
If within such warranty period, any such product is proven to Karman's satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Karman option. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining an R.M.A. (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Karman and that the part in question is returned insured with freight prepaid to Karman, within the period of warranty. Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
If Karman does not have a completed Warranty Registration Card on file for the consumer's product, then a copy of the invoice with date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date from the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman Healthcare. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.