Karman LT-980 Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
- What's Included
- Free Calf Support Strap!
- Swing-Away Footrests
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This chair comes in a 18″ seat width, which is the most popular seat size for manual wheelchairs.
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Weight Capacity||Chair Weight||Quick Release Axles||Warranty|
|Seat Width 18"||Seat Depth 16"||Weight Capacity 250 lbs.||Chair Weight 24 lbs.||Quick Release Axles Yes||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The LT-980 is the most competitively priced, lowest price available wheelchair weighing in at 24 lbs., ultra lightweight, lightest weight, best priced k4 wheelchair. This chair comes in a 18" seat width, which is the most popular seat size for manual wheelchairs.
- Weighs only 24 lbs (without footrest)
- Fixed armrest w/ wide cushioned arm pads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Seat width: 18"x 16"
- Backrest Pouch attached to the upholstery
- 6"×1” Polyurethane solid front casters
- 22" x 1 3/8” flat free polyurethane tires, high tread, flat free wheels
- Folding backrest and folding seat for easy traveling
- Adjustable Height Footplates with heel loops
- Frame Color Options: Black, Merlot Mica, or Silver
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs
|Seat Width||18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch.|
|Seat Height||18-19 inch.|
|Back Height||19 inch.|
|Overall Height||37-38 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||26 inch.|
|Weight Without Rigging’s||24 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Folded Height||29 inch.|
|Overall Length||28 inch.|
|Folded Overall Width||13 inch.*|
|Shipping Dimensions||32.0" L x 31.0" H x 13.0" W*|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.