Karman LT-990 Ultra Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Weight Capacity||Chair Weight||Quick Release Axles||Warranty|
|Seat Width 18"||Seat Depth 16"||Weight Capacity 250 lbs||Chair Weight 24 lbs||Quick Release Axles Yes||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The LT-990 is one of the most competitively priced, ultra lightweight wheelchairs available weighing in at 24 lbs., with standard features like quick release rear wheels and front casters. For users in need of a more compact frame and only 16 lb frame weight, the LT-990 offers the smallest folded size than any other ultra lightweight wheelchair.
The LT-990 was designed out of the need for an ultra lightweight wheelchair with the ability to fold, and stow with the smallest footprint possible. Learning from our consumer feedback and requests, we added quick release rear wheels and quick release front casters to an already popular and ultra lightweight frame, which allows users to fold the chair to a folded dimension of 23x13x22 inches, and a frame weight of 16 lbs.
- Weighs only 24 lbs (without footrest)
- Padded Seat and Back Upholstery
- Fixed Armrest with Padded Armrest
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Quick Release Rear Wheels
- Quick Release Front Forks
- Seat width: 18″x 16″
- 6″×1″ Polyurethane Flat Free Front Casters
- 22″ x 1 3/8″ Polyurethane Flat Free Tires with Tread
- Frame Color Options: Black, Merlot Mica, Silver
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs
|Seat Width||18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||19 inch.|
|Overall Height||38 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||26 inch.|
|Weight Without Rigging’s||24 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Folded Height||29 inch.|
|Overall Length||42 inch.|
|Folded Overall Width||13 inch.*|
|Shipping Dimensions||24" L x 24" H x 16" W|
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.