Karman LT-990 Ultra Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
- What's Included
- FREE Shipping
- Free Calf Support Strap!
- Swing-Away Footrests
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Weight Capacity||Chair Weight||Quick Release Axles||Warranty|
|18"||16"||250 lbs||24 lbs||Yes||Lifetime Limited|
The LT-990 is one of the most competitively priced, ultra lightweight wheelchairs available weighing in at 24 lbs., with standard features like quick release rear wheels and front casters. For users in need of a more compact frame and only 16 lb frame weight, the LT-990 offers the smallest folded size than any other ultra lightweight wheelchair.
The LT-990 was designed out of the need for an ultra lightweight wheelchair with the ability to fold, and stow with the smallest footprint possible. Learning from our consumer feedback and requests, we added quick release rear wheels and quick release front casters to an already popular and ultra lightweight frame, which allows users to fold the chair to a folded dimension of 23x13x22 inches, and a frame weight of 16 lbs.
- Weighs only 24 lbs (without footrest)
- Padded Seat and Back Upholstery
- Fixed Armrest with Padded Armrest
- Storage Pocket Behind Backrest
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Quick Release Rear Wheels
- Quick Release Front Forks
- Seat width: 18″x 16″
- 6″×1″ Polyurethane Flat Free Front Casters
- 22″ x 1 3/8″ Polyurethane Flat Free Tires with Tread
- Frame Color Options: Black, Merlot Mica, Silver
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs
|Seat Width||18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||16 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||19 inch.|
|Overall Height||38 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||26 inch.|
|Weight Without Rigging’s||24 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Folded Height||29 inch.|
|Overall Length||42 inch.|
|Folded Overall Width||13 inch.*|
|Shipping Dimensions||24" L x 24" H x 16" W|
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.