Karman S-Ergo 105 Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
- What's Included
- FREE Shipping
- Free Calf Support Strap!
- Fixed Footrests
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Seat Width||Seat Depth||Weight Capacity||Chair Weight||Quick Release Axles||Warranty|
|16", 18"||17"||250 lbs.||27 lbs.||Yes||Lifetime Limited|
The Karman S-Ergo 105 Lightweight Wheelchair is equipped with the unique S-Ergo (intelligent S-shaped ergonomic seating) and has launched successfully in the world market.
In addition to the S-Ergo system, S-ergo 105 also has new stylish oval-shaped tubes, which creates more streamlined appearance and enhances the strength of the structure. This unique model features fixed footrest, allowing for a more rigid feel when propelling.
S-Ergo 105 Features
- Weighs only 27 lbs. (w/ footrests)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Fixed armrest w/ wider concave armpads
- Fixed Footrests with Leg strap for Calf and Heel support
- Backrest Pouch attached to the upholstery
- 7" x 1" Polyurethane front caster
- 24” x 1 3/8" flat free polyurethane tires, high tread, flat free wheels
- Seat width: 16" x 17" or 18" x 17"
- Gray Colored 1/4" Aegis Anti-Bacterial Cushions (machine washable)
- Folding backrest / folding seat for easy traveling
- “Tube-in Center” foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Upholstery/Seat Sling: Black breathable mesh seat and back AEIGIS®
- Weight Capacity of 250 lbs
S-ERGO 105 – Ultralight Wheelchair
|Seat Width||16 inch., 18 inch.|
|Seat Depth||17 inch.|
|Armrest Height||8 inch.|
|Seat Height||19 inch.|
|Back Height||17 inch.|
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23 inch., 25 inch.|
|Folded Width||12 inch.|
|Overall Length||39 inch.|
|Weight Without Riggings||27 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||38.5" L x 31" H x 13" W|
KARMAN WHEELCHAIR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Limited Lifetime Frame
- 1 Year Parts
- NO WARRANTY (Tires/Tubes, Upholstery/Pads, Handle Grips)
This warranty is extended only to original purchasers of our products. Warranty is is not transferable. Parts or materials which are subject to normal wear and which must be replaced/repaired are the owner's responsibility and are not covered by warranty. Arm pads and upholsteries are not covered by warranty. It is recommended that wheelchair be returned to the authorized dealer through whom it was original purchased.
If within such warranty period, any such product is proven to Karman's satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Karman option. In no case are goods to be returned without first obtaining an R.M.A. (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Karman and that the part in question is returned insured with freight prepaid to Karman, within the period of warranty. Labor charge incurred in the installation or repair of the above-mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
If Karman does not have a completed Warranty Registration Card on file for the consumer's product, then a copy of the invoice with date of purchase must be provided. The warranty period for the consumer commences on the purchase date from the seller. The warranty period for the seller, if the products are not to be sold to a consumer, commences on the invoice date from Karman Healthcare. The warranty is void on wheelchairs that have had the serial # tag removed or altered.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.