Liko FreeSpan w/ Likorail 200 Lift Motor
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Liko Rail 200 Owner's Manual
FreeSpan is a flexible solution for most overhead lift situations.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 97.7 lbs.||Weight Capacity 440 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 66.9"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
FreeSpan is a flexible solution for most overhead lift situations. The lift system is freestanding, and since it is not affixed to the walls or the ceiling, there are no special strength requirements for those structures.
FreeSpan is available as Straight Rail and as Traverse (H system). Choose between Multirall or Likorall lift motors. FreeSpan is made of aluminium, and many different rail lengths are available.
FreeSpan Straight Rail is assembled without tools. The lift system can be easily moved between rooms. FreeSpan Straight Rail is equipped with wheels, which facilitate positioning and make it easier to clean the room.
FreeSpan Traverse is a free-standing traverse system which makes it possible to lift the patient between several different lifting places. The lift motor can be easily moved in all directions over a large area.
- Height easily adjusts to four different settings
- 2 top rail lengths available, 6.5 feet or 11.5 feet to fit many rooms
- Lockable wheels to ensure stability during lifting
- Quick, tool free assembly and dis-assembly
- Electrical and mechanical emergency lowering
- Speed limiter for gentler lifting
- Wall charging via hand control or charging from the ceiling rail
|Rail Length:||6.5 ft OR 11.5 ft|
|Rail Height:||88.6" to 100.4"|
|Weight Capacity:||445 lbs|
|Lifts Per Charge:||10 to 30|
|Sling Cradle Height:||0" to 48"|
- 3 Year Warranty on lift
- 3 Month Warranty on Batteries
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.