Liko FreeSpan w/ Likorail 200 Lift Motor
- Liko Rail 200 Owner's Manual
- What's Included
- Free Sling
- Free Shipping
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
FreeSpan is a flexible solution for most overhead lift situations.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|97.7 lbs.||440 lbs.||Yes||66.9"||3-Year Limited|
FreeSpan is a flexible solution for most overhead lift situations. The lift system is freestanding, and since it is not affixed to the walls or the ceiling, there are no special strength requirements for those structures.
FreeSpan is available as Straight Rail and as Traverse (H system). Choose between Multirall or Likorall lift motors. FreeSpan is made of aluminium, and many different rail lengths are available.
FreeSpan Straight Rail is assembled without tools. The lift system can be easily moved between rooms. FreeSpan Straight Rail is equipped with wheels, which facilitate positioning and make it easier to clean the room.
FreeSpan Traverse is a free-standing traverse system which makes it possible to lift the patient between several different lifting places. The lift motor can be easily moved in all directions over a large area.
- Height easily adjusts to four different settings
- 2 top rail lengths available, 6.5 feet or 11.5 feet to fit many rooms
- Lockable wheels to ensure stability during lifting
- Quick, tool free assembly and dis-assembly
- Electrical and mechanical emergency lowering
- Speed limiter for gentler lifting
- Wall charging via hand control or charging from the ceiling rail
|Rail Length:||6.5 ft OR 11.5 ft|
|Rail Height:||88.6" to 100.4"|
|Weight Capacity:||445 lbs|
|Lifts Per Charge:||10 to 30|
|Sling Cradle Height:||0" to 48"|
- 3 Year Warranty on lift
- 3 Month Warranty on Batteries
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.