Liko Golvo 9000 Electric Patient Lift
Pictures May Show Upgrades
- Liko Golvo 9000 Product Brochure
Designed for versatility
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 92 lbs.||Weight Capacity 440 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 18.7" - 68.3"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
The Golvo 9000 lift offers the functional advantages of an overhead lift with the flexibility of a mobile lift. In combination with the extensive range of Liko accessories, Golvo is ideal for common lifting situations across a variety of care environments.
- Vertical lifting motion with flexible lift strap is ideal for horizontal lifting, ambulation and lifting from the floor
- Parallel base-width adjustment contributes to easier lifting of patients or residents to/from chairs, beds and the floor
- LowBase version allows for even greater clearance under low beds or stretchers versus the standard model
- Armrests help to support patients during ambulation, as well as making it easier for caregivers to maneuver the lift
- User display highlights device usage, including lift count, service required indicator and overloads
- Optional quick-release hook system means caregivers can easily and rapidly change a sling bar or install a scale
|Weight Capacity:||440 lbs|
|Lifting Range:||18.7" to 68.3"|
|Base Width Open:||36.9"|
|Base Width Closed:||32.5"
|Caster Size (front):||3"|
|Caster Size (back):||3"|
|Sling Types:||4-Point Sling
|Battery:||NiMH cells, 2.2 Ah|
- 3 Year Warranty On Lift
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.