Liko M220 Electric Patient Lift
Designed to meet lifting needs in home care environments with the durability and quality you’ve come to trust from Hill-Rom.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 90 lbs.||Weight Capacity 400 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor Yes||Lifting Range 22.4" - 67.2"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
The Liko M220 Patient Lift was designed with safety and ease of use in mind. Liko M220 lift features a 2-point sling bar, simplifying sling attachments without sacrificing stability or comfort. The Liko M220 low-base profile of 4.1″ slides under beds with little ground clearance to allow for a safe and easy transfer. The lifting motion is operated with an easy-to-use hand control, and the base adjustments are a snap with the use of the hands-free foot lever. It also has a “low battery” beep and yellow-light indicator that lets you know when the unit needs to be charged. For added safety, there is an electrical and manual emergency-lowering option in case of insufficient battery power.
- Easy sling attachment
- Longer lift arm
- Hands free adjustable base
- Battery charge indicator
- Low base clearance
|Weight Capacity:||400 lbs|
|Lifting Range:||22.4" to 67.7"|
|Base Width Open:||40"|
|Base Width Closed:||26.7"|
|Sling Types:||4-Point Sling
|Battery:||2 x 12V 2.9AH|
- 3 Year Warranty on lift
- 3 Month Warranty on Batteries
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.