Liko Sabina II Electric Sit-To-Stand Lift
An adjustable and versatile sit-to-stand lift
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Lift Patient From Floor||Lifting Range||Warranty|
|Weight 99 lbs.||Weight Capacity 440 lbs.||Lift Patient From Floor No||Lifting Range 31.5" - 67.9"||Warranty 3-Year Limited|
Sabina® differs from other sit-to-stand lifts. Cleverly designed accessories provide several unique application opportunities in one and the same lift.
The ability to adapt each raising or lifting operation to the capabilities of the patient always provides better results than using the same solution for all patients.
- Sabina® II has adjustable height levels for different-sized patients.
- For those who are sensitive to underarm pressure, a Comfort SlingBar and ComfortVest are used.
- To some extent, Sabina® II can even be used as a conventional patient lift for lifting in the sitting position
- Sabina® has easily exchangeable sling bars. The most common is the narrow sling bar (350 SlingBar), which is used in combination with Liko SupportVest or Liko SafetyVest.
|Weight Capacity:||440 lbs|
|Lifting Range:||31.5" to 67.9"|
|Base Width Open:||44.9"|
|Base Width Closed:||20.9"
|Caster Size (front):||3"|
|Caster Size (back):||3"|
|Sling Types:||2-Point Sling
- 3 Year Warranty On Lift
- 3 Month Warranty On Batteries
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.