Medline Ultralight Transport Wheelchair
Medline's 19" ultralight folding transport wheelchair
|Weight||Weight Capacity||Seat Width||Seat Depth||Warranty|
|Weight 15 lbs.||Weight Capacity 300 lbs.||Seat Width 19"||Seat Depth 16"||Warranty Lifetime Limited|
The Medline Ultralight Transport Chair weighs only 14.8 lbs - almost 25% lighter than standard folding transport chairs. The Medline Ultralight Chair also features breathable nylon upholstery, an attractive colored frame and comfortable, “restaurant-style” arms - so you can pull up to tables and eat comfortably.
The chair not only has a fold-down back but is foldable for length-wise for easy transport. The backside of the chair contains a key ring and multiple pockets for your billfold or iPod, cell phone, drinking bottle, and identification tag and includes a free cup holder.
- Fold down back for easy storage and transport
- Bottle holder, key ring, cell phone pocket, identification holder and pocket for billfold or media player or other small device
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
- Convenient carrying handles on seat
- Restaurant-style, permanent armrests
- Detachable footrests
- Tool-free, push-button-adjustable footrests
- Convenient cup holder
- Seat belt for safety
- Weighs less than 15 pounds/7 kilograms
- Stow-N-Go clips keep footrests locked to the side when not needed
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product Weight||14.8 lbs.|
|Frame Color||Blue, Red|
|Front Wheel Size||6"|
|Rear Wheel Size||8"|
|Is Latex Free||Yes|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime Limited|
|Warranty on Wearable Parts||One Year Limited|
|Shipping Weight||21 lbs.|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.