Nova Knee Walker
The Nova Knee Walker is ideal for people recovering from foot/ankle/Achilles tendon injuries.
|Weight||Weight Capacity||User Height|
|Weight 26 lbs||Weight Capacity 300 lbs||User Height 5’2” - 6’4”|
The Nova Knee Walker is great for those recovering from long, uncomfortable or inconvenient foot/ankle/Achilles tendon injuries. Stay mobile and recover better with the non-weight bearing Knee Walker, equipped with locking hand brakes, rugged wheels and a strong frame that supports up to 300 lb. It's going to be a long 6-12 weeks … suffer less and move more.
- The Knee Walker with 300 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
- Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
- Approximate user height: 4’11” – 6’2”
- Knee pad height adjustment: 16” – 20.5”
- Weight: 26 lb
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Color: Metallic Silver
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Approximate User Height||5'2 - 6'4|
|Handle Height Adjustment||31" - 39"|
|Platform Height Adjustment||17" - 22.5"|
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on Frame
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on Breaks
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
Our service area covers most of Southern California including Los Angeles and surrounding cities.
To see a full list of cities covered in our service area please click here.